Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

just purchased my Typhoon H pro 4 days ago

Everybody must choose based on needs and wants. I choose Yuneec because it's quiet and very stable. Noise was a huge factor for me after flying a phantom for a few months.
Your needs may be different than everyone else. Only you will know.

In my mind the Typhoon is the better of the 2 I done a lot of research before buying also and Typhoon better value for money plus better technical backup. From what I've head dji tech is poor.

I just purchased my Typhoon H pro the other day after doing months of research. Ive owned a phantom 3 and have alot of experience with it. I was interested in the Typhoon because it was something different. I was fighting between this and the Phantom 4 Pro. The guy at Best Buy tried selling me on the Phantom but I went with the Typhoon H Pro. He said i had 30 days if I didnt like it and changed my mind. The typhoon is 600 dollars more right now.. I know this is a Yuneec forum but i would like some honest input on what you guys think?? Thanks and happy flying!!
Not familiar with the new Pro, I have a regular Typhoon H and love it.

I just purchased my Typhoon H pro the other day after doing months of research. Ive owned a phantom 3 and have alot of experience with it. I was interested in the Typhoon because it was something different. I was fighting between this and the Phantom 4 Pro. The guy at Best Buy tried selling me on the Phantom but I went with the Typhoon H Pro. He said i had 30 days if I didnt like it and changed my mind. The typhoon is 600 dollars more right now.. I know this is a Yuneec forum but i would like some honest input on what you guys think?? Thanks and happy flying!!
OWNED PHANTOM 3 GOT H PRO IS THE BEST BOUGHT IT THROUGH RITZ CAMERA 1500.00 CAME WITH TWO BATTERIES, TRAVEL CASE, 3 SETS OF PROPS. CAMERA CLEANING KIT, 2 SD CARDS, AND NECK STRAP **** OF A DEAL I THOUGHT, AND THE SUPPORT FROM YUNEEC THE BEST NO 30 MIN. WAIT TO TALK TO SOMEONE LIKE THE PHANTOM. SO I THINK YOU WILL LOVE IT.

I have a Phantom 4, and Mavic along with my Typhoon H

I was an early adopter and had a bunch of issues with my H. They all seem to be resolved now after several trips to Yuneec. I will say the Typhoon H is a really good drone. It has so many useful features. I love the Turtle and Rabbit modes, the ability to rotate the camera 360 degrees or continuously, if you have the wizard (which mine came with) you can have someone pilot the H and the other operate the camera, and even the "monitor' is really good even in bright sunlight as long as you use the "sun shade".

Even today, I was thinking of going out and flying and I was reaching for the H over the other two.

My only "complaint" is battery life... I'm getting about 18 minutes. I wish it was a bit longer. I'd like to see 25 minutes (with an OEM) pack.

I also wish Yuneec would open their software up to third parties. Would like to see Litchi work on the H.

Reactions: Rayray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval