Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Just Quit

@Dhack and @gremaso , you both had similar failures during a RTH where the Breeze returned to the point of takeoff then dropped like a rock. From the naming of your flightlog files I know you both use Android phones.

please list :
Make and model
Android version
Do you enter airplane mode on phone before using the Breeze (to turn off cellular connection)
Client version
Fly control version
ESC version
Camera version

I'm trying to find a common cause.

Thanks
I have:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
Android v8.0.0
I believe I had entered airplane mode for this particular flight
Client v1.4.7
The other versions I cannot provide since I'm unable to connect to the Breeze, but I recall I had researched and they were in the latest versions.

I have:
Samsung Galaxy S7 Active
Android v8.0.0
I believe I had entered airplane mode for this particular flight
Client v1.4.7
The other versions I cannot provide since I'm unable to connect to the Breeze, but I recall I had researched and they were in the latest versions.

Do you keep a protective case on your phone even while flying? The ones I use on my iPhones are just the soft plastic with reinforced edges. They affect the WiFi signal very little. Thicker cases or those with metal tend to cause more wifi dropouts. If your firmware was up to date for PR your FC was v1.1.2, ESC v1.0.3, and Camera v2.0.4(A).

Do you keep a protective case on your phone even while flying? The ones I use on my iPhones are just the soft plastic with reinforced edges. They affect the WiFi signal very little. Thicker cases or those with metal tend to cause more wifi dropouts. If your firmware was up to date for PR your FC was v1.1.2, ESC v1.0.3, and Camera v2.0.4(A).
No protective case. The Galaxy Active has a built-in case, it's a rugged phone.

No protective case. The Galaxy Active has a built-in case, it's a rugged phone.
I just checked the dimension specs for it. At 0.39 inches thick that is some heavy duty gorilla glass case.

It would begin the landing sequence at the spot it is at without returning to the takeoff point. If you activate the home (RTH) button it follows the return to home (takeoff point) sequence to land.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis