Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

k fuse on main board

The information you are looking for has been covered many times in the forums. What did you find using the search tool?
search following typhoon h...
replace typhoon h k fuse on main board= nothing
replace typhoon h k fuse = nothing
repair k fuse = nothing
replace k fuse = returned most my own post. no definitive answers.
main board k fuse = return most my own post no definitive answers. one return from mid 2017 connecting a 5 amp car fuse to board. another return best was gave link to a electronic company where you might be able to buy fuse , but no real answer. another return from my post was "use tin foil" lol
most searchers returned info about the gimbal not a lot about the "k" fuse.

so i posted my question

Reactions: Murray Martz
search following typhoon h...
replace typhoon h k fuse on main board= nothing
replace typhoon h k fuse = nothing
repair k fuse = nothing
replace k fuse = returned most my own post. no definitive answers.
main board k fuse = return most my own post no definitive answers. one return from mid 2017 connecting a 5 amp car fuse to board. another return best was gave link to a electronic company where you might be able to buy fuse , but no real answer. another return from my post was "use tin foil" lol
most searchers returned info about the gimbal not a lot about the "k" fuse.

so i posted my question
I have to admit, I was sitting in a food court in a mall having lunch alone when I read this. I was laughing so hard at the tin foil suggestion, I had to spit my food out. You owe me a hot dog! :D

I think @Steve Carr may be able to help out here. Not with the hot dog, the fuse.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I have to admit, I was sitting in a food court in a mall having lunch alone when I read this. I was laughing so hard at the tin foil suggestion, I had to spit my food out. You owe me a hot dog! :D

I think @Steve Carr may be able to help out here. Not with the hot dog, the fuse.
well its the truth. i nave not idea how you would do it with a fuse that's soldered on a board,, rap a car fuse i've done. back in the day people would put a copper penny in the socket of a screw in house fuse. , good thing you were alone while eating or it wasn't a beer. if my H could make it i would fly you a dog over but i don't think the faa would approve nor the canadian mounties. so much for border control.

thanks for the link, i've read that people have tried to do this and the cam doesn't work as it should, cam wont pan, or tilt or just spins around.any idea the rating on the fuse i should try?
If the only problem is a blown fuse, then everything should work. However, most of the posts regarding changing the fuse are related to crashes so the camera has been damaged.

I'd have to guess at the fuse size. The one below may work ok. I could measure the actual amp draw from the camera this evening if you would like.
US Stock 10pcs 6A 30V PPTC PolySwitch Resettable Fuse | eBay

I have main board fuses coming in next week. I can get more if people need them
Will sell for $5.00 to your door. Right now I'll have 2 see how demand is and order in more.
Cheaper than a whole board like some repair shops are selling
PM if you need them

I have main board fuses coming in next week. I can get more if people need them
Will sell for $5.00 to your door. Right now I'll have 2 see how demand is and order in more.
Cheaper than a whole board like some repair shops are selling
PM if you need them
You might want to post that in the classified section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdvaikTasteofPurity