Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Kitesurf session in home spot Marina S. Nicola (IT) with 16/18 knt

Nice clear video though I would have liked it better if it had a music track.

I'm not sure if I would have flown an aircraft in such an area though. I'm sure you had everything under control but I would have been a bit concerned about those kites...only takes one of those surfers to loose his grip on the kite for it to blow into the path of the aircraft. Not sure how those windsurf kites work...are they attached to the surfer's bodies other than them just holding the ropes?

Thanks , yes you are right with a music track would be a little better, next video ...

I have also been kite surfing for several years and I know the kite's behavior in a critical situation(the kite fall in the sea), the lines of the kites are 22/27 meters long at most, so it is necessary to keep the altitude under control, because with the wind the drone can have slight variations.

But I must say that it was a real satisfaction to see that the Typhoon H Plus can fly safely in those conditions without drain too much battery.

And even the gimbal worked efficiently with an image that was always stable.

Impressive. It's definitely a great platform to use and copes well in windy conditions.

Thanks , yes you are right with a music track would be a little better, next video ...

I have also been kite surfing for several years and I know the kite's behavior in a critical situation(the kite fall in the sea), the lines of the kites are 22/27 meters long at most, so it is necessary to keep the altitude under control, because with the wind the drone can have slight variations.

But I must say that it was a real satisfaction to see that the Typhoon H Plus can fly safely in those conditions without drain too much battery.

And even the gimbal worked efficiently with an image that was always stable.
Well, if your video is anything to go by, you appeared to stay well away from them. It was interesting to see the surfers doing their thing.

The H series gimbals are among the best out there at this price point. If nothing else, Yuneec got that one right.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval