Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LAANC #

Reaction score
Ok I'll start here. This morning while trying to unlock a NFZ through the new and improved "kitty hawk" NOW known as Aloft, provided me with a waiver in 2 minutes. HOWEVER Yuneec Pilot wanted a 30 digit number and would not unlock. This was the first time attempting to use a Yuneec machine in this manner. I didn't have anything else to use. Anyone have a clue what I was doing wrong?????

That would be an NFZ permanent unlock obtained through one of Yuneec’s partners authorized to generate an unlock code. At present the only one I know of is YuneecSkins. Which Yuneec aircraft were you trying to use?

I do not know of any manufacturer that uses LAANC controlled airspace authorization codes to allow an aircraft to launch.

A Mantis Q to look at a roof. How do I put in a LAANC waiver? 1/2 hr flight to 50 ft .

Is your Mantis Q refusing to arm the motors due to being in Class B or Class C airspace? If that is the case then you need to get the NFZ removal (which is permanent and will allow flight in controlled airspace) and you still need to get your LAANC clearance. You do not have to enter your LAANC into the Yuneec Pilot app.

I am not sure if it would help, but you might try turning off location services on your phone and see if that allows you to bypass the NFZ.

Reactions: 7cyclops

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval