Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Landinggear won't retract.

Reaction score
During the flight refused to retract the landing gear. When I got back home I put the Typhoon upside down and moved the switch up and down a number of times and then the landing gear functioned again.
Why the landing gear refused in the first place is a mystery to me.
Someone a sugestion?

Your procedure of turning the aircraft upside down to reset the landing gear is correct. Have you tried another launch to see if it is responding correctly in flight?

You can also check the switch in hardware monitor, but since the upside down reset worked, the switch is functional.

Reactions: Typhoonpilot
Yeah, I find it just does that occasionally - for me it's maybe 1 in 100 flights, and is always fixed for me via the upside-down method. I think sometimes the gear just gets a little sticky. I have wondered if seasonal weather / temp changes have anything to do with it...

Last edited:
During the flight refused to retract the landing gear. When I got back home I put the Typhoon upside down and moved the switch up and down a number of times and then the landing gear functioned again.
Why the landing gear refused in the first place is a mystery to me.
Someone a sugestion?
I have/had the same problem. My H is in KS for repair and I've notified Yuneec of the problem. While flying I tried to raise the gear and both legs would start to rise but then stop. I was afraid of burning out a motor so I toggled the switch several times and they would finally raise. Checking with the H inverted always worked. The problem remained after the inverted checking. I was assuming a common motor was the problem but came across a video which now leads me to believe there are individual motors. Perhaps a faulty sensor indicating that the gear is raised? I can do nothing more than guess but I'll post when I find out more.

Edited for spelling

I have/had the same problem. My H is in KS for repair and I've notified Yuneec of the problem. While flying I tried to raise the gear and both legs would start to rise but then stop. I was afraid of burning out a motor so I toggled the switch several times and they would finally raise. Checking with the H inverted always worked. The problem remained after the inverted checking. I was assuming a common motor was the problem but came across a video which now leads me to believe there are individual motors. Perhaps a faulty sensor indicating that the gear is raised? I can do nothing more than guess but I'll oust when I find out more>

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio