Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

LF Transmitter Eyelets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking for a number (4 min) of eyelets similar to this one from a Spectrum DX6i or from a Yuneec ST16 Tx.. I have tried Google search but nothing quite right comes up.

Attachments

• Tx Eyelets.jpg
    Tx Eyelets.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 26
I just bought the clips off of e bay for the straps themselves. You can searh there through all the hundreds of different eyes,clips screws etc. Crafters use them jewelers use them etc. There are lots of possibilities once you find the right place. I only needed 4 and had to buy like 12 or so,they were only 6 dollars Keith

I am looking for a number (4 min) of eyelets similar to this one from a Spectrum DX6i or from a Yuneec ST16 Tx.. I have tried Google search but nothing quite right comes up.
Looks like a 3D print project for someone.

Check with Vertigo Drones?

Looks like a 3D print project for someone.
I doubt it. They are very small and precise. These need to be very sturdy and preferably made of steel. Someone (in China?) makes them! Virtually every quality transmitter has one eyelet or more for a lanyard strap. I will contact Vertigo and Terrestrial shortly.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis