Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Little girl, golfclub + ball = drone down.

Reaction score
Hey everyone. OT post. Just saw this posted to FB yesterday. Not sure if this video is faked or not (I've seen a few people arguing both ways) but in any case it's hilarious (unless you're the TH owner, of course).

What really made me spit out my coffee laughing was the guy commenting during the downing and saying "drone down." LOL! Not quite as suspenseful as "Black Hawk Down" but interesting nontheless.

Waouw, really ? WTF why has the pilot positioned the H straight on the expected ball trajectory ? cm'on :D

Watch the video real close a few times, paying attention to camera angles and photographers. It's a faked video. Fun to watch though.

yeah, I have posted comments on that video... no matter what you think of the video, its blowing through the typical number of views for a 'drone' video with over 343,000 at the time I wrote this.... creative and for that kind of marketing impressions, the cost of the drone repair is cheap....

a fun dialog none the less..... fake or not, they got what they wanted from the video..... I almost think the ball hitting it was accidental, and maybe the decided if something like that does happen, they would put this plan into action, but they didn't sit there all day driving golf balls at it... more like the advertisement gods smiled on them, and they got a bit lucky with the first hit then put the rest of the plan in place....

Very cleaver, however it happened...

Reactions: JohnL
Someone just posted the "stay tuned for behind the scenes" - not sure if its a credible post...
The views are over 361,856 views now and this was the post - he posted it a few times in different spots on the original video, there appears to be a bunch of copies out on youtube also for this, but this appears to be original one....

Ethan Smith1 hour ago
Hey everyone, this video has been faked. Video coming soon on the "behind the scenes". Stay tuned.

Watch the video real close a few times, paying attention to camera angles and photographers. It's a faked video. Fun to watch though.
In the first scene, you do see the ball hit the drone and a piece fly off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech