Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for a Tornado

Hätte einen Tornado H 920+ mit CGO4, allem u. kpl. Zubehör, inkl. Extras wie Carbon Ahltec Halterung gross für ST16 u. Inkl. 10" Feelworld Monitor mit Blendschutz usw. Neupreis war bei über 3000€, Verkaufsangebot aktuell 1600€

Reactions: mikereidphotography
Hätte einen Tornado H 920+ mit CGO4, allem u. kpl. Zubehör, inkl. Extras wie Carbon Ahltec Halterung gross für ST16 u. Inkl. 10" Feelworld Monitor mit Blendschutz usw. Neupreis war bei über 3000€, Verkaufsangebot aktuell 1600€
We have a Tornado H 920+ with CGO4, everything u. kpl. Accessories, incl. extras such as carbon Ahltec bracket large for ST16 and incl. 10" Feelworld monitor with glare protection etc. Original price was over 3000 €, sale offer currently 1600 €

I have a complete set of the Tornado H920 incl Sony A7R, Lumic GH4, V18 zoom camera and CGO4.

In addition 3 ST-24 remote controls... partly with additional monitor... special control of the Sony A7R via AIR Commander... Chargers, batteries and some accessories and spare parts.

The system works perfectly.
Location, Basel, Switzerland
Details on my homepage.
Occasion Tornado H920 - Profi Set

Best regards, Enrico

I am in Canada, but frequently ship to the US and as I am near the border can ship from US. I have a H920+ with the ST16, CGO4 camera, factory charger, Pro-Action camera grip, shipping cases, also the hard to find CGO3+ camera adapter and everything that came with the factory setup. There are 2 good Gens-Ace 5000 mah batteries which give good run time - 24min with CGO4 or 30 min with the CGO3+ as well as the original 3 factory batteries which are not good for flying, but OK for doing calibration and sat syncing. I have owned it since new and only has about 10-15 flights, Although I rarely fly it, I love flying it as its so big and easy to see at a distance and handles just like a large H480. I could part with it for a fair price say $1200 plus shipping, pics can be uploaded if requested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr
Anyone selling their bird? Hopefully with a Sony a7r setup

Mike
I have the H920 and 920+. The 920 has the V18 and the 920+ has the CGO4. I have 2 Pro Action Grips. One goes with the plus and is just the grip. The other has the grip and camera. The 920+ has a Itelite range extending antenna.

Attachments

• 55663867-7110-4B07-A4B4-1DFC5CF0826E.jpeg
    55663867-7110-4B07-A4B4-1DFC5CF0826E.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 4
Anyone selling their bird? Hopefully with a Sony a7r setup

Mike
Hi—
I have a brand new H920*, with CGO4, gimbal and handheld gimbal control. In factory packaging, never flown. Heavy field cases for both drone and CGO4 and its handheld ground control station, links to a smartphone.
The drone’s field case has damage along one of the bottom edges, no harm done to anything inside….
ST16 controller is brand new, never used. One extra set of props, 6 new batteries, dedicated balance charger, full function mount for CGO3+ camera to gimbal platform, USB flight simulator.
The CGO4 is a Panasonic mirrorless SLR that takes Olympus Zuiko lenses, and this setup includes a 14-42mm Zuiko zoom.
$2,500 is a very fair price. Pickup in Providence or Boston, shipping can be arranged. No scammers please!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval