Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

looking for a Yuneec Q500 Typhoon UAV Pilot Simulator Wi-Fi USB Stick for PC Software Dongle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am looking for a Yuneec Q500 Typhoon UAV Pilot Simulator Wi-Fi USB Stick for PC Software Dongle. I have downloaded the simulator software which is now version 3 and it should work with my ST16 for my Typhoon H Pro. I might have found one but they are not easy to come by. Let me know if any of you have one for sale and how much.

I am looking for a Yuneec Q500 Typhoon UAV Pilot Simulator Wi-Fi USB Stick for PC Software Dongle. I have downloaded the simulator software which is now version 3 and it should work with my ST16 for my Typhoon H Pro. I might have found one but they are not easy to come by. Let me know if any of you have one for sale and how much.
I've got one 20 bucks.

I will take it. How do we transact the purchase. I can do paypal for something else
How much to ship?

Did you get this working? I recently purchased on Amazon for $50, but haven't been able to bind the receiver to the simulator. I have followed two or three YouTube videos, tried multiple times, unplugging and restarting the simulator, but with no success. Thanks in Advance!

Did you get this working? I recently purchased on Amazon for $50, but haven't been able to bind the receiver to the simulator. I have followed two or three YouTube videos, tried multiple times, unplugging and restarting the simulator, but with no success. Thanks in Advance!
Did you create a new model on the controller to bind with the sim?

Yes. I followed the video, created a new model, inserted the dongle before starting the UAV Pilot, followed the prompts in the simulator, still getting the message binding procedure failed. I repeated the process at least a dozen times. Still nothing. I'm not too worried about it, because I really need to practice more on the camera settings and how to operate the camera while flying, which is not covered in the sim. But thanks for the response.

Yes. I followed the video, created a new model, inserted the dongle before starting the UAV Pilot, followed the prompts in the simulator, still getting the message binding procedure failed. I repeated the process at least a dozen times. Still nothing. I'm not too worried about it, because I really need to practice more on the camera settings and how to operate the camera while flying, which is not covered in the sim. But thanks for the response.
Same here !!!!! 85 dollars spent on the dongle to have this !! not a happy camper

Same here !!!!! 85 dollars spent on the dongle to have this !! not a happy camper
More information about your computer, which controller (ST??), what you have tried so far, etc. would be an aid in helping you.

We are owners just like you and are not Yuneec CS nor are we affiliated with Yuneec Ltd. If you would like help resolving the issue we would be glad to help, but you need to provide some additional information.

You can find instructions in this Dropbox repository UAV Pilot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval