Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking for other Yuneec flyers in my area

Reaction score
I'm located in Melbourne, Australia and would like to communicate with other Yuneec Q500 flyers in my neck of the woods for possible get togethers from time to time to do some flying around Melbourne/Victoria. If your interested reply here and lets see how many local flyers are out there.

Reactions: Gordonk2020
I'm located in Melbourne, Australia and would like to communicate with other Yuneec Q500 flyers in my neck of the woods for possible get togethers from time to time to do some flying around Melbourne/Victoria. If your interested reply here and lets see how many local flyers are out there.
Hi Gunpilot I fly in Redcliffe QLD. Chukky

I will be down your way - Bellarine - St Leonards at xmas

Hi Chuck (sounds like you may be from USA?)

Let me know when your in Vic and maybe we can say hello and do some flying....I know some good spots for drone filming. Hopefully will be RVing around outback QLD for winter and will post to my utube channel as I move around.....do a utube seach for "gunpilot gary collins" and you will get to my channel.....subscribe and you will get to see this winters videos as I post......cheers

Hi Chuck (sounds like you may be from USA?). No mate not American,chukky just a nickname name is Peter

Let me know when your in Vic and maybe we can say hello and do some flying....I know some good spots for drone filming. Hopefully will be RVing around outback QLD for winter and will post to my utube channel as I move around.....do a utube seach for "gunpilot gary collins" and you will get to my channel.....subscribe and you will get to see this winters videos as I post......cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis