Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Looking to sell Typhoon H plus with realsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I used to be on here as Exaere, but lost my old phone and lost access to email and account details.

I'm looking at selling my Typhoon H Plus as I barely use it and mould do with the money.

It's been flown about 7 times since new. Never been updated from out if the box and is pristine condition.

Comes with Intel Real sense and all original accessories in full working order.

I'm in the UK in the Midlands area, happy to ship to anywhere but will have to charge for the postage.

Pictures below.

Looking for £1300 or very near offer.

As pics show, it's in perfect condition.

Thanks for looking,

Chris IMG_20200202_205417.jpegIMG_20200202_205448.jpegIMG_20200202_205537.jpegIMG_20200202_205720.jpegIMG_20200202_205731.jpegIMG_20200202_205806.jpegIMG_20200202_205844.jpegIMG_20200202_210031.jpegIMG_20200202_205910.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_20200202_205517.jpeg
    IMG_20200202_205517.jpeg
    44.7 KB · Views: 18
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RiFF RaFF
You have to have a certain amount of posts to sell in the classified section, it potentially can be a minefield, it's nice to know that a person is genuine, especially with a lot of money changing hands, I'm sure a moderator will put you in the picture.

For some reason I can't post on the classifieds forum?

I used to be on here as Ex Aere, but lost my old phone and lost access to email and account details.

I'm looking at selling my Typhoon H Plus as I barely use it and mould do with the money.

It's been flown about 7 times since new. Never been updated from out if the box and is pristine condition.

I'm in the UK in the Midlands area, happy to ship to anywhere but will have to charge for the postage.

Pictures below.

Thanks for looking,

Chris View attachment 20110View attachment 20111View attachment 20113View attachment 20114View attachment 20115View attachment 20116View attachment 20117View attachment 20118View attachment 20119
People come on here for no other reason than to sell an item, then they leave their account to become orphaned in the system. We implemented this to try to put a stop to this poor type of behavior.

People come on here for no other reason than to sell an item, then they leave their account to become orphaned in the system. We implemented this to try to put a stop to this poor type of behavior.
I moved this to Classifieds after checking with @clackey. IP’s match his older username, so we feel this is genuine. You should be able to find the old posts under @Exaere.

I used to be on here as Exaere, but lost my old phone and lost access to email and account details.

Pictures below.

Thanks for looking,

Chris View attachment 20110View attachment 20111View attachment 20113View attachment 20114View attachment 20115View attachment 20116View attachment 20117View attachment 20118View attachment 20119
Hello Chris,

Will you ship it to India, i will pay the shipping cost?

Hi,

Yea, happy to ship to wherever, but no idea about costs or taxes/duty which you'd have to pay.

PM me the details and I'll get some quotes for it
Hello Chris,

Will you ship it to India, i will pay the shipping cost?

Shipping LiPo batteries might be a stumbling block.

As long as it is ground/sea it can be shipped.....but so long and still costly. They frown on lipo going by air.
I've shipped to Europe by Air through DPD and received via Air too. There's not many who ship nowadays, India is a good distance.

Hi,

Yea, happy to ship to wherever, but no idea about costs or taxes/duty which you'd have to pay.

Hello Chris,

Below is the address details

Address - No 506 KCHS LAYOUT , BANGALORE UNIVERSITY POST,
NAGADEVANAHALLI, BANGALORE - 560056, KARNATAKA, INDIA

Hi,

Please do let me know the approx shipping cost it comes to?

Hi, sorry for delay. Its going to £75 so ship, plus insurance, plus duties to pay on arrival seems to be about 28%.

Ill see if I can get something through DPD?

Will get back ASAP
Please do let me know the approx shipping cost it comes to?

Sorry it's been so long but been busy with loads of stuff.
I can't find anyone to ship the bird for less than £70 plus whatever tax you'll have to pay. They also will only ship if there is one battery in the drone, one in remote and no other lipos at all.

By sea is ridiculous money too.

I don't want to rip you off, I really don't think its worth your while me shipping to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval