Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Loose nut and the H

Reaction score
In this case the loose nut was me behind the ST 16! I had it all worked out. Set the height beforehand in the GUI to 55 metres (local rule to film over this steam railway) . So straight up in hare mode no need to check. Lined up to get straight got the train coming toward and the idea was to track sideways and descend whilst turning the Knurled K1 knob to keep the train in shot. Oh dear put the pan mode in global so the camera kept on turning by which time I had lost all orientation.The result was a disaster the old trains only come every two hours and I did not fancy the wait. I must set it up as a CCC which should let me concentrate on the camera.

Don't feel bad. It took me a number of tries to get the hang of it and chew bubble gum at the same time. Also to remember to raise the landing gear :)

If you're used to no panning it does take some getting used to, but I like the 360 control much better.

In this case the loose nut was me behind the ST 16! I had it all worked out. Set the height beforehand in the GUI to 55 metres (local rule to film over this steam railway) . So straight up in hare mode no need to check. Lined up to get straight got the train coming toward and the idea was to track sideways and descend whilst turning the Knurled K1 knob to keep the train in shot. Oh dear put the pan mode in global so the camera kept on turning by which time I had lost all orientation.The result was a disaster the old trains only come every two hours and I did not fancy the wait. I must set it up as a CCC which should let me concentrate on the camera.

I would just yaw the bird, much easier IMO. The 360 is great if your setup for team mode, one flying, one controlling camera.

And you were way to high, where was the train? LOL

Jimmy he told us what happened
Glider thanks for posting, nice camera.

Sorry jimmy I ment yuneec53 not glider, my bad.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio