Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Lost password

Reaction score
Hello friends, my name is Felipe, I have a Typhoon H Plus a few months ago, I bought it used, it is my first drone and I have not had much experience handling it... a few days ago I reinstalled the application to fly the drone on the ST16 and it happened that I lost the connection password, now it doesn't connect to the drone nor to the camera... is there a solution for this? when I try to connect to the drone's Wi-Fi with the password 1234567890 and it doesn't connect, I assume that the previous owner changed it, the problem is that I have no contact with it... can it be left in factory settings or something?

Before this happened the drone worked perfectly.

Thank you very much and greetings from Chilean Patagonia

Creo que solo necesita restablecer la contraseña de la cámara. Si eso es correcto, aquí se explica cómo restablecer la contraseña de la cámara para la mayoría de las cámaras Yuneec. No lo he probado en el C23.
Cambio/Restablecimiento de la contraseña de la cámara
Hello friend, thanks for answering... I did everything that appears there, I tried with different memory cards, but at no time did the file appear in the MISC folder, so I created the file from a txt file, I saved it as .config but it didn't make any changes, what I could do was control the drone and the gimbal, but it couldn't connect to the camera's Wi-Fi... I don't know what I'm doing wrong...

but it couldn't connect to the camera's Wi-Fi.
Exit the flight mode app and go to the Android menu. Select Settings, then Wifi. See if the camera is displayed in the list of available wifi's. If so, select it and enter the password.

Reactions: FelipeF
Salga de la aplicación de modo de vuelo y vaya al menú de Android. Seleccione Configuración, luego Wi-Fi. Vea si la cámara se muestra en la lista de wifi disponibles. Si es así, selecciónelo e ingrese la contraseña.
Hello friend, the available network of the camera appears, but it remains in "Authenticating" and it does not connect.. used another application, the "DataPilot" gives me the following error "ERROR BINFING UDP ORT: THE BOUND ADDRESS IS ALREADY IN USE" ..I don't know if it has something to do with it..

DataPilot is installed on the ST16s for the Typhoon H Plus???
If so that may be why it doesn't work.
Can you take a picture of the screen?

DataPilot is installed on the ST16s for the Typhoon H Plus???
If so that may be why it doesn't work.
Can you take a picture of the screen?
Hello, yes, I uninstalled DataPilot, restarted and it still does not connect the wifi...

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 15.54.11 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 15.54.11 (1).jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 9
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 15.54.11 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 15.54.11 (2).jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 10
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 15.54.11 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 15.54.11 (3).jpeg
    163 KB · Views: 9
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 15.54.11.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 15.54.11.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 10
Use a smart phone or a PC that has 5.8 GHz WiFi capability (802.11a/ac) to attempt connecting to the C23_1201DA SSID and use the 1234567890 password.

On the ST16S in the Android WiFi Settings attempt to connect to a 5.8GHz WiFi AP (802.11a/ac) other than the C23 camera.

The problem can be from the camera, ST16S, or both.

Use a smart phone or a PC that has 5.8 GHz WiFi capability (802.11a/ac) to attempt connecting to the C23_1201DA SSID and use the 1234567890 password.

On the ST16S in the Android WiFi Settings attempt to connect to a 5.8GHz WiFi AP (802.11a/ac) other than the C23 camera.

The problem can be from the camera, ST16S, or both.
Yes, I connected the St16 to my internet network and it has no problems, I also tried to connect my cell phone to the C23_1201DA and it gives me a password error... that's why I tried to put a formatted memory card in the C23, but it didn't work .. is there any way to reset the camera?

Hello, yes, I uninstalled DataPilot, restarted and it still does not connect the wifi...
Please post a screenshot of the controller main screen. You are saying "DATAPILOT", which is associated with Typhoon H520 and E90 Camera. But you are posting in the Typhoon H Plus Forum and your images show an HPlus C23 on the WiFi. It would be good to clarify which drone and camera you are using and which flight APP you have installed. A screenshot of the controller main screen would clarify that part of the issue.

Please post a screenshot of the controller main screen. You are saying "DATAPILOT", which is associated with Typhoon H520 and E90 Camera. But you are posting in the Typhoon H Plus Forum and your images show an HPlus C23 on the WiFi. It would be good to clarify which drone and camera you are using and which flight APP you have installed. A screenshot of the controller main screen would clarify that part of the issue.
Yes, DataPilot was already installed, I never used it since it was useless for my drone and I already uninstalled it, now I only have the application that came from the factory... my drone is a Typhoon H Plus with an ST16s... I attach some screenshots from St16 when connecting it to the drone.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18 (1).jpeg
    187.6 KB · Views: 12
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18 (3).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18 (3).jpeg
    139.1 KB · Views: 12
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18 (2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18 (2).jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 10
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18 (4).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18 (4).jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 10
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-03-15 at 18.35.18.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: WTFDproject
Yes, I connected the St16 to my internet network and it has no problems, I also tried to connect my cell phone to the C23_1201DA and it gives me a password error... that's why I tried to put a formatted memory card in the C23, but it didn't work .. is there any way to reset the camera?
There are two recessed buttons next to the SD card slot on the camera. Hold both in using a toothpick and then power on the camera while keeping the buttons depressed. That should reset both WiFi and camera. Power cycle and then try connecting to the camera again.

Also make sure the ST16S is being connected on 5.8GHz on your home WiFi. It has a dual channel capability and uses 2.4GHz and 5/5.8GHz. The camera can only connect to the ST16S on the 5/5.8GHz channel.

Reactions: WTFDproject
There are two recessed buttons next to the SD card slot on the camera. Hold both in using a toothpick and then power on the camera while keeping the buttons depressed. That should reset both WiFi and camera. Power cycle and then try connecting to the camera again.

Also make sure the ST16S is being connected on 5.8GHz on your home WiFi. It has a dual channel capability and uses 2.4GHz and 5/5.8GHz. The camera can only connect to the ST16S on the 5/5.8GHz channel.
Friend it worked, you don't know how grateful I am, I was already seeing how to buy a camera on ebay to replace it... thank you very much...

A word to the wise. We are discussing a Typhoon H Plus flyaway event in another venue. The cause has not been identified. But one part of the discussion implies he MAY have been flying the H Plus with an H520 ST16S that had the DataPilot deleted and loaded only FlightMode2.0 on top of the remaining H520 firmware. Lots of uncertainty whether the controller was in that condition at the time of the flyaway. And there has been some discussion from members that say they have flown in that configuration without issue. But it still worries me.

When you changed from DataPilot to FlightMode2.0, did you do a full conversion of the controller or only swap the two flight APPS?

Reactions: DoomMeister
A word to the wise. We are discussing a Typhoon H Plus flyaway event in another venue. The cause has not been identified. But one part of the discussion implies he MAY have been flying the H Plus with an H520 ST16S that had the DataPilot deleted and loaded only FlightMode2.0 on top of the remaining H520 firmware. Lots of uncertainty whether the controller was in that condition at the time of the flyaway. And there has been some discussion from members that say they have flown in that configuration without issue. But it still worries me.

When you changed from DataPilot to FlightMode2.0, did you do a full conversion of the controller or only swap the two flight APPS?
Hello, when I bought the drone (it is second hand) the two applications were installed, but I always used FlightMode2.0. But, in recent weeks I have tried to do other tasks on my drone, such as locating routes or waypoints to use for mapping. Another point is that most of the tutorials that I saw on YouTube appear in another application, I imagine that it is an older one since the videos were more than 3 years old online, but in Spanish it is difficult to find this type of material. So, I imagine that when deleting the applications and installing them again from scratch, a cleaning was made in the settings, only that I accidentally deleted the wifi password of the camera, fortunately you helped me to return the camera to its initial state... tomorrow I will do some flights and I will upload the material here to show how it works..

Again I appreciate your help, living in such a remote place, such as Patagonia, makes going to technical services a very big waste of time.

Kind regards.

.. living in such a remote place, such as Patagonia, makes going to technical services a very big waste of time.
It's a trade-off for sure. But living where you can fly is much better than living next door to a service center in a city that does not allow you to fly.

It would be a good idea to check your firmware versions page to ensure the two dates marked in red below are the same on your controller.
HPlus dates.png

It's a trade-off for sure. But living where you can fly is much better than living next door to a service center in a city that does not allow you to fly.

It would be a good idea to check your firmware versions page to ensure the two dates marked in red below are the same on your controller.
View attachment 27779
Yes, everything is associated with the quality of life that one hopes to have to develop a family, perhaps you could earn more money working in a big city, but living in a place without worries about the presence of crime, gives a peace of mind that is difficult to achieve, Needless to say, the contact with nature, if you feel stressed you just have to get out in the truck and walk about 5 minutes to enter a forest in search of its tranquility and harmony....

I will check the firmware version to see if it is updated, as I think it should be, since it was one of the things I did to recover the WIFI password.

Greetings

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz