Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Love this thing!

T

TomC9000

I just love my Yuneec Typhoon H! I just hope that Yuneec and Intel don't give up on there stuff.

I just love my Yuneec Typhoon H! I just hope that Yuneec and Intel don't give up on there stuff.
I agree. The H480 is a decent aircraft in the hands of a competent pilot and is good at what it does. I also have a P2V+ (getting on a bit in years now) and that's good too since I don't need to use that dreaded dji go thing. But the H480 looks like a more serious aircraft to my clients...they are far more impressed with the H than if I turned up on site with the Phantom. IMHO both are good at what they do in their own ways but the H is far easier to see than the Phantom in the sky and, somehow, the H is more fun to fly.

One thing I use quite often on the H is the POI feature. My P2V+ can't do that, so if I'm doing a flight that will warrant a POI then it's the H I'll turn to every time.

Reactions: TomC9000
I agree. The H480 is a decent aircraft in the hands of a competent pilot and is good at what it does. I also have a P2V+ (getting on a bit in years now) and that's good too since I don't need to use that dreaded dji go thing. But the H480 looks like a more serious aircraft to my clients...they are far more impressed with the H than if I turned up on site with the Phantom. IMHO both are good at what they do in their own ways but the H is far easier to see than the Phantom in the sky and, somehow, the H is more fun to fly.

One thing I use quite often on the H is the POI feature. My P2V+ can't do that, so if I'm doing a flight that will warrant a POI then it's the H I'll turn to every time.

I’ve invested heavily in this platform. I now own 5 kits and I’m training aspiring beginners. I’m currently documenting a century plants final time on earth as it sends up its stalk to them bloom and then die. I have a dedicated kit for just this that I fly the same area of my yard as many mornings as I can. It will take a year to complete. I could not do it without the CGO3 and the pan control as my shadow is a constant problem. I can leave this set up at home and always have a ready camera as it’s getting too hot to leave any cases in the car anymore.

I’ve had my H about 6 weeks now and have 27 flights in already. I am extremely happy. I have had zero issues. Everything works just as it should. This is not my first drone but is my first “high end” drone. Before buying it I spent a lot of time reading the various posts on here and learned a great deal about the H even before I made my decision. I even almost scared myself out of buying one. A lot of posts on here focus on problems people have had and not many posts focus on the fun we have with these things. I understand and appreciate the wisdom offered here and I have benefited from that wisdom. But at the end of the day, have fun with your drone!!

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ardigitalmedia