Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Low Voltage Battery Alert

Reaction score
I was just testing my rear Fusion 360 camea (210g) on my H and recieved this error after getting in the air.

Warnibg Aircraft Battery Voltage Low MAximum height decreased to 60 meter

Stuck in the middle of ST16 screen I continued flying in a cautious mode and did not
notice anything out of the ordinary. I was wondering if payload increase would triggerr this.
210g is not much on a H I would think. The battery showed 64% . After about 4 mins I
landed and did another filght this time error came up before lift off. I have not charged the
H in 10 days and aircraft was not showing it needed charging on the screen.

I am use to using Airdata for my Inspires and they give me great battery data. It appears the Yuneec is not
supported in another post I ask if anyone had a Yuneec file system layout the note what file was what and were
they were located.

Any help would be appreciated.

I have attached screen

Attachments

• 20201006_152525.jpg
    20201006_152525.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
Thanks for input battery needed a good charge worked fine today with GP Fusion 360 on top and on bottom.
Never fell below 14.7v during 10 mins of flight time had Typhoon camera on also

Two more questions;
1-Were do you buy batteries that are A+ quality for the Typhoon H ? (being that is is out of production)
I dont want the bird falling out of sky because of some cheap aftermarket had that happen on another drone

2-How do you capture the screen on ST16 does it store flight log so it can be played back?

Thank You For Help

You won't have much choice other than aftermarket batteries. Gifi is currently the only company making them as far as I know.
The screen capture can be done by a press and hold of the center icon below the screen.
The flight logs can be accessed as shown in this video:

If voltage warning cames too sonn and the batterie comes back to higher voltage again after the flight, then in the most cases the battery is too old or has a poor cell. The result is a too high internal resistance. There are good indications in the flight logs about the healtyness of the batt.
Example from Q500, 3S battery ,same behavior for 4S battery with higher voltage:
Old_vs_new_Lipo_voltage.png

The percentage of remaining capacity is always a rough estimate, not an exact measurement.

br HE

Edit: You don't need a SDcard to download flight logs. Simply connect ST16 via USB to yor PC. You have acces to the enabled part of the file system in file manager.

Thanks is that a log file reader program you use
? Is it available online ?

The battery input was great that is what I have been looking for I get it from Airdata on my DJI Inspire drones this is
my first experience with Typhoon H.It is a nice all around drone.

I just ran a 8 min flight on full charge and the Low Battery error came up when I was landing 7 mins in flight (voltage on screen showed 14.4.) When I touched down I could shut the motors off initially I pulled LH control down about 4 times when I was on ground however, every time I pushed stop motors button they would not shut off finally the drone flipped over on top rotors in grass and shutdown. Lost one prop.

I was using the pan control at 50 to 100 ft heights with no issues I was in turtle mode for safety not sure if it puts more of a load on battery in that mode. This is my 8th flight and first time the motors would not shut off.

Thanks for any help

PS I just ordered new GiFi battery not sure what condition this was in since drone was refurbed

Reactions: DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval