Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mantis Q issues

Reaction score
I had crashed my Mantis Q back in April 2019. I paid $200 thru a company that I assume is contracted by Yuneec called Kavservice. I received my drone from them, supposedly fixed about a month ago. The drone will not connect and Everytime I call Kavservice or Yuneec Im told someone will call me back, but no one ever does. This is ridiculous to say the least.

I have been waiting on Kav Service almost 2 month to get my CGO3 camera back from repair. According to Kav service it only needs recalibration which I assume would take not more than 15 minutes and costs $ 80.00.

I had crashed my Mantis Q back in April 2019. I paid $200 thru a company that I assume is contracted by Yuneec called Kavservice. I received my drone from them, supposedly fixed about a month ago. The drone will not connect and Everytime I call Kavservice or Yuneec Im told someone will call me back, but no one ever does. This is ridiculous to say the least.
The repair from KAV Service should be warranted by them for at least 90 days. Since you are getting nowhere waiting on a callback, you need to call and insist on talking to the head of service and getting a solution to your problem.

You could start by taking a photo of the paperwork from their repair and attaching it to this thread. Block out info such as your address and phone number. Then when you call them let them know you are posting that info to this forum to advise them you are alerting others to their poor customer support.

Reactions: WernerJB
The repair from KAV Service should be warranted by them for at least 90 days. Since you are getting nowhere waiting on a callback, you need to call and insist on talking to the head of service and getting a solution to your problem.

You could start by taking a photo of the paperwork from their repair and attaching it to this thread. Block out info such as your address and phone number. Then when you call them let them know you are posting that info to this forum to advise them you are alerting others to their poor customer support.
Thank you so very much. I had planned on sending Yuneec a letter along with a timeline of everything I had gone thru, but I will try exactly what you suggested beforehand, first thing tomorrow morning.

The OP might consider asking the moderators to move this thread to the Mantis Q forum. As it stands the thread has no relevance to U.S. sUAS rules and regulations whatsoever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taxinnovex