Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

mantis q - power up

Reaction score
I had some issues with sand in the camera gimbal gears. After taking top and bottom covers off and cleaning out camera assembly, It will not power up. When you hold down the power button, green LED lights up but no series of beeps , and no Boot-up. I am not sure what happened, ANY ideas? Its like a computer with no OS. The only thing I did was unplug the GPS chip, under top cover

Usually when opening this drone, I always end up with a non functional toy. I always have to go back and make sure that the wires are connected. Some times, I need to unplug and replug the cable that comes down from the top power switch. Now the other issue I seen a few times is that the drone just stops and crashes mid flight. The vibration resets/disconnect the wires connected to the motherboard.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Yeah, the camera was jammed with sand and when I put it back together I got the green power light but no power up. I took the connectors apart to check for bent pins but that wasn't it. I did notice no fan action. At what point does the fan begin to spin. I get nothing but then I still am not getting the tone after holding power button for 3 seconds either.

Still cannot find the reason why my Q, won't power on. I hold down the power button but never get it to start the boot process. When the power button is released, just shuts off. Does any have any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimal khan