Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Max speed with active track or follow me

Reaction score
Hi... I´m planning to buy a breeze due low price (now). Yes... dji spark would be better, but at double price.

my question is... in active track, or follow me (using gps mobile), what´s max speed?

is it able to follow a bicycle doing descent? at motorcycle at about 20-30km /h?

thanks

Hi... I´m planning to buy a breeze due low price (now). Yes... dji spark would be better, but at double price.

my question is... in active track, or follow me (using gps mobile), what´s max speed?

is it able to follow a bicycle doing descent? at motorcycle at about 20-30km /h?

thanks

Hi,
as you will probably have noticed here and elsewhere "Follow Me" is one of the weak points in the design of brezze's firmware - to put it mildly. Even if the breeze is strong enough to compensate for gusts up to 50 km/h I would not even think of having the breeze follow me on a bike. The setup is not that stable so that you can fully concentrate on riding your bike. In other words: Forget the breeze and follow me. The more expensive competitors do better and you get what you pay for.

Well I have to say I have not had any issues with my breeze from day 1 really other than operator errors. I find follow me with gps works well even following me on my motorcycle. It is however not very quick so does easily get left behind. It does catch up when you stop, and even turns and go back when you do. Not sure how it would operate for a long period over some distance as I am yet to try that. But in test so far I am pleased with what it does. Breeze has limitations but it is a cost effective entry level selfie drone. I can post video later to show in action.

Reactions: Gambo59
Thanks friends.... I´m reading about spark.... double price.... but maybe it will do a decent job.
Too bebop2 seems nice

Regards

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace