Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Meet up in Northern NSW Australia

Reaction score
Anyone in Byron Bay Area that has a Typhoon H and wants to meet up and fly together let me know

@Jessica,
I would invite you to add your point to the Yuneec Pilots locations map. It may help others to make contact. There are at least two Pilots in the general area of Byron Bay, and a couple others that I know are in the area, but don't have themselves on the map. This link will take you to some instructions for how to add yourself to the map:
Yuneec Pilots Locations Map - Link and Process

Reactions: Steve Carr
Anyone in Byron Bay Area that has a Typhoon H and wants to meet up and fly together let me know
HI Jessica,
I am in Brisbane and also a mate of mine , we are partners in a roof inspection business. Anytime that you are up this way give me a call and see what is happening. ( 0412 735 913 ).
JOHNNO HENNESSY. Keek flying on the green side of the grass.

HI Jessica,
I see that you are relatively new to the forum and wondering if that is also with the H 480 or the H + or the 520. I have been flying the H a while and they are fantastic machines and the forum is full of knowledge and answers if you need them. I would say that you know how to navigate around and some take a less than happy approach if you do not use the search feature to try and find out for yourself but they can't bite too hard . But that does not mean not to ask questions as it is some time hard to navigate the threads and topics. It is great to find d some one else who uses the H in Australia , I have about 5 now and use mostly for work and fishing ,they are fantactic machines. I don't know a lot about photography but am learning heaps off this forum. Great ,safe flying and WELCOME. Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.

Reactions: Jessica
HI Jessica,
I see that you are relatively new to the forum and wondering if that is also with the H 480 or the H + or the 520. I have been flying the H a while and they are fantastic machines and the forum is full of knowledge and answers if you need them. I would say that you know how to navigate around and some take a less than happy approach if you do not use the search feature to try and find out for yourself but they can't bite too hard . But that does not mean not to ask questions as it is some time hard to navigate the threads and topics. It is great to find d some one else who uses the H in Australia , I have about 5 now and use mostly for work and fishing ,they are fantactic machines. I don't know a lot about photography but am learning heaps off this forum. Great ,safe flying and WELCOME. Johnno Hennessy. Keep flying on the green side of the grass.
Jessica,
I have worked out that Facebook group that is over the border and closer to you, it is
Octagon Hexa Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Tommy Rudkowski posts a lot on there. His videos are quite good to look at, mind you I am not good with photography. Johnno Hennessy.

Reactions: Jessica and Haydn
Jessica,
I have worked out that Facebook group that is over the border and closer to you, it is
Octagon Hexa Unmanned Aerial Vehicles and Tommy Rudkowski posts a lot on there. His videos are quite good to look at, mind you I am not good with photography. Johnno Hennessy.
Thank you for the information appreciate it.

HI Jessica,
I am in Brisbane and also a mate of mine , we are partners in a roof inspection business. Anytime that you are up this way give me a call and see what is happening. ( 0412 735 913 ).
JOHNNO HENNESSY. Keek flying on the green side of the grass.
Thanks so much Johnno, if you ever come south of the border let me know also as I have acreage we can fly on

HI Jessica,
Thanks so much, Yes I am keeping on flying just would be great to spend a day with someone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop