Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Mike McConville leaves Horizon for Yuneec

PatR

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Those of you also associated with RC aero modeling are probably familiar with the name Mike McConville, a long time and very successful RC aerobatics competitor, aircraft designer, and product support member for the Horizon Hobby team.

It appears that after 20 years Mr. McConville has resigned from Horizon to take a position with Yuneec International to add his talent and expertise to help build the commercial and consumer drone market. Going by Mike's high level of success and performance during his time at Horizon we should expect great things to be coming our way as Yuneec moves forward with new designs and features.

Welcome Mike!

Those of you also associated with RC aero modeling are probably familiar with the name Mike McConville, a long time and very successful RC aerobatics competitor, aircraft designer, and product support member for the Horizon Hobby team.

It appears that after 20 years Mr. McConville has resigned from Horizon to take a position with Yuneec International to add his talent and expertise to help build the commercial and consumer drone market. Going by Mike's high level of success and performance during his time at Horizon we should expect great things to be coming our way as Yuneec moves forward with new designs and features.

Welcome Mike!
I dont recognize his name so I'll take your word for it. I am so excited to see what new things will happen at yuneec.

Bill W.

Did he take Amanda Chittam's position? Should be a + for Yuneec. It is always a positive when you know someone in the upper echelons Yeah.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval