Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Modified SteadyGrip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am selling a modified Steadygrip. You will be able to plug your normal Q500 LiPo batteries into the steadygrip and use that for power instead of using AA batteries. It works great. I have only used the Steadygrip a few times and I ended up getting an Osmo so I don't need it any more.

No camera is included and the battery shown in the pics is not included either. It's just there to show you how it plugs in. PRICE REDUCED- I am asking $50 and that includes shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_6737.JPG
    IMG_6737.JPG
    558.1 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6738.JPG
    IMG_6738.JPG
    323.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_6739.JPG
    IMG_6739.JPG
    605.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_6740.JPG
    IMG_6740.JPG
    593.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
I am selling a modified Steadygrip. You will be able to plug your normal Q500 LiPo batteries into the steadygrip and use that for power instead of using AA batteries. It works great. I have only used the Steadygrip a few times and I ended up getting an Osmo so I don't need it any more.

No camera is included and the battery shown in the pics is not included either. It's just there to show you how it plugs in. I am asking $55 with $5 shipping.

What's the running time while using the Q500 battery compared to rechargeable AA batteries ?

What's the running time while using the Q500 battery compared to rechargeable AA batteries ?

I don't know the exact time, but it's MUCH longer. I'll test it out tonight when I get home and post the results.

So, I just ran the camera for 3 hours with the Q500 battery. I pulled the battery and plugged it into the Q500 and it said there was still 11.6 volts. I'd say that it could probably run for another 2-3 hours. So, looking at 4-6 hours on the Q500 battery.

Curious a lot of the mods I seen done they put a alarm along with it, does this also have that or not really required?

Curious a lot of the mods I seen done they put a alarm along with it, does this also have that or not really required?

I guess it's really up to personal preference on wanting/needing an alarm. I didn't add one because I knew I'd never use the thing long enough to run the battery down to a low level. Figured I'd also just use a fully charge battery and not use it more than 3-4 hours without charging it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval