Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Monitor Views

Interesting, do yo happen to have a video of you using it or any stills showing the st16 hooked to it and showing the image on both units. That would be nice to see. Thanks again

Want to eliminate glare completely? Get goggles. You need to be real familiar with the ST16 buttons and switches though, and not want to change too many things during the flight via the touchscreen.

Interesting, do yo happen to have a video of you using it or any stills showing the st16 hooked to it and showing the image on both units. That would be nice to see. Thanks again
I don't have any pics or video yet, but if the magazine I write for is interested, I plan to do a review, so I will need some pics for that, perhaps next flying day.

How do you reach the settings when you wanna change them?
Look closely at the picture. The area closest to the screen is cut away so that I can reach in to change settings. The location of this cutout does not let in much light. It really works quite well.

Just plug and play. I was dubious as some people have experienced problems attaching various monitors, but this just works, and works well. Also brings extra functions like a histogram, over exposure Zebra stripes, focus assist plus others and particularly useful, an independant zoom facility (x4, x9, x16) for my client.
Hi, from
I have an anti-glare screen protector that does reduce reflections, but at the cost of reduced clarity of the image. As an additional screen I use a Feelworld FW760 field monitor connected to the HDMI port on the ST-16, its only 7" but produces an excellent, very bright, image, and avoids the need for clients to peer over my shoulder. It also works well with my Nikon and GoPro clone.
Hi, Brightsky, from where does the Feelworld FW760 get its power? From built in battery or the St16?

Hi Photo, no built in battery, in the field it needs a big fat camcorder battery, I'm using a NP-F970 (Sony), check if it comes with a battery+charger. I also found an adapter to take 6 AAs (I have a stock of rechargeables) as a backup. I have not yet fully tested how long these batteries last. There is also a 12v DC input for studio work.

For what it's worth, there is a third-party anti-glare screen protector tailor-made for the Typhoon controller that has a matte finish and is supposed to cut down on the ST16's glare a lot. I haven't purchased it yet to know firsthand if it does what it claims, but I thought I'd mention it here. Could be a viable solution to the problem in lieu of opting for a tablet solution.
comes as a pair and works well link in forum somewhere.

1487448306814-1607065943.jpg 1487448393553-1056824808.jpg
Hi Phillip! This is a never ending problem and I gave up to get a good clear view from from the ST16 or any other screen. As my clients often join me when I work for them I have put an Ipad in a box with a sunshine lid on a tripod and it works perfect. Just turn the box away from the sun or if possible put it in the shade. It might not win a design price but it works. The Ipad will get its signal from the "H" so no cables needed.. Its a very customer friiendly way to work as the customer can tell you exactly how he/she want me to take the pics. NB I always work in video mode and then do "frame -grabs"
.View attachment 5090
I1487448306814-1607065943.jpg 1487448306814-1607065943.jpg 1487448393553-1056824808.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz