Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

More bad service from Yuneec

Reaction score
so after months of my H being in repair, I finally got it back. I have hardly used this thing since purchasing it back in February. Monday, September 10th, I get it back and all seems well. Today I charge the batteries up and go outside for a flight, nope. two of the three batteries are puffing up, not bad but noticable and the third battery will not even charge. it goes solid blue for error

took me 30 minutes to get someone on the phone only for them to tell me that they only warranty for 30 days, so much for a 1 year warranty or the fact that its been in repair 6 out of the 7 months ive owned it

im at the point right now of proudly saying **** YUNEEC and currently seeing what amazon and the seller is willing to do.

waiting to hear back from amazon, probally some time tomorrow...not sure whats going to happen but we'll see

I would not give up on Yuneec just yet either.
Write them an Email (this way you have documented proof) Tell them about the amount of time you have been with out due to repair center back logs. Follow up with a phone call every other day. I know it is a pain, but squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Let us know how you make out.

I would not give up on Yuneec just yet either.
Write them an Email (this way you have documented proof) Tell them about the amount of time you have been with out due to repair center back logs. Follow up with a phone call every other day. I know it is a pain, but squeaky wheel gets the grease.
Let us know how you make out.

i told the guy about how long its been in repair. he offered to sell me some new batteries...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
surmount13