Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

More videos please

Reaction score
I'm always excited to see new videos on here and it's the best way for us newbees to learn the necessary skills to make our own. Even poor examples are good education so good or bad, novice or pro, let's see whatcha got!

Reactions: John K. Fitzgerald
Beautiful! I'm looking forward to taking my Q500 to the ocean beach here in Washington as soon as the weather is more forgiving.

Great cinematography again Colin. Love the way you kept it moving following the contours of the landscape. Different heights and speeds also helped. Quite a tidal differential at this place!
Cheers Bob. We have a good 30ft spring/neap tidal range here and extremely flat beaches... the upshot being that the tidal effect on the marshes (in particular) in the space of just a few minutes has to be seen to be belived some days.

Very nice William. I can't say I'm terribly keen on the fade-to-white transitions though they darn near burned my eyes out. ;-)

My first.....I only post this short video to note how amazing the quality is even on a first day of flight. While it is very unlikely you will find it, there is a Bald Eagle in this video.

Very nice William. I can't say I'm terribly keen on the fade-to-white transitions though they darn near burned my eyes out. ;-)
Thanks for the input. I fixed it and reposted on YouTube. You're right, it looks much better than white fade!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval