Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Morpilot intelligent battery charger

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had any experience of the morpilot intelligent battery charger, it has been custom made to charge the q batteries and is available on Amazon and eBay for £70 in the UK. Thanks

I have the black dual charger with LCD screens, and it is the TITS. It charges batteries in less than an hour.

Totally worth it.

I have the black dual charger with LCD screens, and it is the TITS. It charges batteries in less than an hour.

Totally worth it.
Ok thanks. I just bought a skyrc 100 watt charger. Do you have any problems with your q, it seems like everyone I take mine out I have something, gimbal tilt, wind yaw with no wind, no control for a few seconds and the list goes on, it's doing my head in man.

Ok thanks. I just bought a skyrc 100 watt charger. Do you have any problems with your q, it seems like everyone I take mine out I have something, gimbal tilt, wind yaw with no wind, no control for a few seconds and the list goes on, it's doing my head in man.

I don't know about SkyRC, this is the smart charger I was talking about.

Yeah, mine does the yaw thing too. When that happens, bring it down and restart it. It doesn't do it every time, but yeah it happens fairly frequently.

Every issue you've described has been one that I encounter, and frequently.

If you find a fix for the yaw oscillations, please let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio