Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

mount for second camera

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone ever designed a mount which can be added to the H520 for a second camera that does only need to take NADIR pictures / photos? I saw these:
It would be for a very light and small camera to be mounted behind the regular E90.

With regards!

Hi,

Anyone ever designed a mount which can be added to the H520 for a second camera that does only need to take NADIR pictures / photos? I saw these:
It would be for a very light and small camera to be mounted behind the regular E90.

With regards!
Hey,

I have been using Parrot Sequoia mount and as you said it takes a time to get h520 ready for a flight. If you need to relocate from site to site you would indeed neet to eithe dimount the kit and mount it once again when on new location. I originaly improved the system replacing plastic cable ties with rubber bands but it was still not enough. So insead i designed ne case and now i keep the mount on the drone all the time and use a bigger case to house the whole set.

I am curious to know if someone has invented new solutions.

Attachments

• 20200703_134237.jpg
    20200703_134237.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 33
Reactions: Steve Carr
Hey,

I have been using Parrot Sequoia mount and as you said it takes a time to get h520 ready for a flight. If you need to relocate from site to site you would indeed neet to eithe dimount the kit and mount it once again when on new location. I originaly improved the system replacing plastic cable ties with rubber bands but it was still not enough. So insead i designed ne case and now i keep the mount on the drone all the time and use a bigger case to house the whole set.

I am curious to know if someone has invented new solutions.
Did you buy the mount or printed it yourself? I really would like to print a solution myself...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval