Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My City-Your City...Show us your Cities!!

We have a lot of airports, helipads and farmers with air strips so getting up to get a pic of the city is not allowed as they all make it a no fly zone for the city and area. That being said, the Canadian Forces Snowbirds have been traveling from the east coast to the west coast doing city and hospital over flights. This is the Tankcam footage from May 14 2020 that went over my city of Saskatoon. One year when they did an over flight at NASA, they did a formation that was configured to look like a space shuttle. Typically they fly with 9 in the air and start off in a diamond formation. Depending on where in the world and what the show is for, they will do different configurations for the citizens that live there.

Last edited:
Straight up over my house looking south.

NRH Tower Sunset.jpg

@Steve Carr cool video idea: Run down the jump, off the launch, down to the landing.......

• Haha
Reactions: Steve Carr
Run down the jump, off the launch, down to the landing.......
Haha......I tried that "once". It is extremely difficult to maintain speed, distance, angle of decent and alignment all at the same time. Perhaps a carefully planned CCC mission would work. It is bigger than it looks. It's the largest jump in the Western Hemisphere and the 7th biggest in the World. I have done several videos there (some of which were usable).

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Steve, Hi. Awesome photo. I was born and raised in S.S. Marie. I remember the Landslide,we tried a toboggan once,after they closed it.Did not go well. Lots of old memories there,some 60 years ago.I hope the wife and I can get back up to U.P. next summer,I would love to see the ski jump area. Thank you so much for posting this. Keith C.

Reactions: Steve Carr
2 person flight: Drone Pilot and Camera Operator.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval