Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My extremely long winded review of the Yuneec Sky View Goggles

Curious if you've tried the goggles with other hdmi fpv drone. Maybe it's the video feed from the H. I use headplays and there's more lag with the H than the P3P. Zero lag using them with 5.8 mini quads or immersion vtx.

I am selling my HeadPlay HD's if anyone is interested. Great condition. Red. $190.00 plus shipping. I just haven't been using them that much. If interested let me know.

What size video are you shooting and at what frame rate? Does it happen all the time or just when you're shooting video and stills.

Just think the outcome of his review would completely change if he put "da" in front of "chit".

Hi All, Well yes I agree to a point as my first pair were "S" it would not hold a charge and tried everything so I had them replaced
by Carolina Dronz (great Business).
So now the second review as my second pair are great charging and working no problem. I also own a pair of HeadPlay goggles which are also good
but find the Skyview goggles better from the point that they fit much better with glasses as wear reading glasses with Headplay and
does not fit well, I can even go without glasses with Skyview. Now regarding the visual quality I think Skyview is fantastic (but also Headplay)
and Skyview goggles are smaller and lighter.
So Davin it is a shame you feel that way but as we don't know the reason we can not advise you for a solution.
Cheers JV

I have the Sky view and Head-play goggles. I think he is right on the money. NOW they would have been great say 25years ago but Davin has correctly and concisely explained issue in his review. The head plays are much better. Why, first larger screen, adjustable have many functions etc....
Problem with Sky View goggles is that they just enclosed the battery, big deal, gave you no controls, no adjust for eye stain or focus, i mean nothing. Next issue is tiny 5inch screen. What a joke!!!!!. I designed vr goggles years ago (25y) and they were better than these. Just a way of dumping spare Chinese parts. Nothing more!!!

I really expected more from Yuneec on the long awaited pre-ordered goggles only to find afterward I could have made a better set with my I phone and some cardboard. SAD!!!!!!

Cheers

I've had no dropout and no issues with the Skyview, I use a long range antenna... I let a client wear them the other day and it blew his mind watching what we were shooting. Looking forward to flying with them in Iceland. shooting at 1080 60fps and 4k at 24 fps no dropout or delay...not sure why others have had problems but then again I'm not sure why people seem to have so many issues trying to fly their H's.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval