Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My feeling about my typhoon h

Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm very sad and very annoying about my experience with the typhoon h. I was expecting more solid product, but i have a feeling that we are doing beta testing for yunnec more than enjoying their product .
I have big problem with the camera, and i think i will go with DJI for my next shooting month travel .
I was really hoping to push this product to make some awesome shots, but the result of the camera is unusable to show on my profile.
Are you happy with the typhoon h, really ?

Hello guys,
I'm very sad and very annoying about my experience with the typhoon h. I was expecting more solid product, but i have a feeling that we are doing beta testing for yunnec more than enjoying their product .
I have big problem with the camera, and i think i will go with DJI for my next shooting month travel .
I was really hoping to push this product to make some awesome shots, but the result of the camera is unusable to show on my profile.
Simmou for some reason unknown to most of us here on the forum the cgo3+ isn't an automatic camera. You need to try it in manual mode. Most of the real photogs here will explain it better than I can. Don't become discouraged, be patient you can get some great videos. Fly safe.

Reactions: Mike_Flys
I use camera in manual, this is what i do all time " I'm a photographer ", but i think the problem of this drone come more from software/hardware " lenses " bad quality or
Simmou for some reason unknown to most of us here on the forum the cgo3+ isn't an automatic camera. You need to try it in manual mode. Most of the real photogs here will explain it better than I can. Don't become discouraged, be patient you can get some great videos. Fly safe.

I use the camera in manual, this is what i do all time " I'm a photographer ", but i think the problem of this drone come more from software/hardware " lenses " bad quality or bugs .
it's been 1 month i have typhoon h, and i used it only 4 days because i had to send it to repair, and now with a new camera vibration problem i need to resend it again hhhh .
Honestly are you happy with the camera ? do you have any focus problem ?

So if i have 100 post, does this fix the focus and vibrating camera problem on a big majority of typhoon h drones ? ;)
Wish I could answer that, but I have never had a vibration or focus problem. Obviously if you're having that problem there is still something wrong. Yuneec is generally pretty good at getting these things working properly.

Hello guys,
Please show examples of your issues.

Wish I could answer that, but I have never had a vibration or focus problem. Obviously if you're having that problem there is still something wrong. Yuneec is generally pretty good at getting these things working properly.
I'm happy you don't have this problem with your H.Anyway yuneec europe are not that more responsive " it can take month before i get a respond " .

Do you use forums much?
Typhoon h is my first yuneec produt. so it's normal if i don't have a lot of post .

I'm happy you don't have this problem with your H.Anyway yuneec europe are not that more responsive " it can take month before i get a respond " .

Typhoon h is my first yuneec produt. so it's normal if i don't have a lot of post .
Yuneec UK responds the next day

I send email, but no respond . When i call them they respond, but you have to send description per email " so it's loop ". And i found in FB Ii'm not the only one who is facing problem with reaching them

I send email, but no respond . When i call them they respond, but you have to send description per email " so it's loop ". And i found in FB Ii'm not the only one who is facing problem with reaching them
And you settled for that? If I had your problems I would ask to speak to a manager.

And you settled for that? If I had your problems I would ask to speak to a manager.
I'm willing to go directly to their offices and hope i can fix this directly, if not then i will sell the drone with lost and never work with yuneec again .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval