Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My First Week with my YUNeeC Breeze (Awesome Drone)

Nice video. I own a Breeze too, and plan to keep it, but here are my continual issues (not Breeze related, but Drone related) - 99.5% of the videos we see are taken in remote areas - as this one is. Not another person in sight. How do you get to these areas? We drive, and drive, and sometimes, drive more. I have thought about this long and hard, and returned my first Breeze due to the real lack of flying areas around where most of us live. There are flyers that will realize this hobby will soon be like R/C, where remote fields are needed to fly - and I happen to fly aerobatic planes and helicopters - and I drive 20 minutes to my local AMA sanctioned field, and fly to my hearts content without fear of anyone coming up and saying I can't fly there. I see his drone hobby heading this direction - which is not really bad, but if you are 'into' shooting video, editing, and posting on YouTube, limiting drone flying to certain locations (and this is what's is happening now) will put a real damper on camera drones. Heck, I wanted a drone w/o a camera as I don't plan to take video, I will use my drone for fishing - taking the line out a few hundred feet from shore, dropping the line, and reeling back in. I don't need a camera for that, but want RTH and the Journey mode might be ideal for this application. The Bugs 3 I tried, no camera, no GPS, a basic drone, $120 with 13-15 minute flight time was almost great, but the lack of RTH and no altitude hold made my decision easy - the Breeze was the drone for me. I'm just concerned about the drone environment looking forward - and I see cities and counties continuing to limit the areas we can fly legally. This is too bad. Privacy concerns are issues we must contend with too.

Reactions: ghosttjr
Very nice production I especially liked the windmill clip and the 19,865 feet bicycle ride clip. Do you race bicycles?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dharminder