Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My mind wonders sometime.

Reaction score
Hi everyone. While flying my Typhoon H today I accidentally turned off the ST16. I meant to turn off the video, but somehow had a brain freeze. When I saw the screen go blank, I immediately looked up and the H was holding position. After I turned the ST16 back on and it regained a connection, the H began climbing very rapidly. I flipped the toggle to come Home, and it did. I was almost in panic mode, but thank goodness for all the safety features.

Yep the H has 2 home modes... via the RTH switch or as you found out, if it loses connection with the ST-16 (like turning it off). The reason it gained altitude is because when going into this mode, it automatically ascends or descends to the pre-programmed RTH height that you have set. It then hovers, awaiting further command from you or landing on low battery.

Yep the H has 2 home modes... via the RTH switch or as you found out, if it loses connection with the ST-16 (like turning it off). The reason it gained altitude is because when going into this mode, it automatically ascends or descends to the pre-programmed RTH height that you have set. It then hovers, awaiting further command from you or landing on low battery.
Thanks for the info. It was a bit scary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yeezygaphoodie