Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My presentation

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm Edgar Miranda. I'm from Portugal. I always flew with DJI, but they talked so well about yuneec that I decided to try it out.
I bought a used Q500 + and crashed. I already changed the ESC and the Q500 + already flies! (Fly very well! I loved the first experience)
Now I have a second task... Recover the CGO2 gimbal.
Thank you all.

I want to welcome you. Feel free to join in. At the bottom of every page is a link to forum rules. At the page top, extreme right, is a magnifying glass to search for info already posted.

For a list of areas, click on the YuneecPilots emblem.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Yuneec Pilots forum. I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Yuneec quadcopters.
Enjoy!
*User Manuals: Support Downloads

Hello everyone,
I'm Edgar Miranda. I'm from Portugal. I always flew with DJI, but they talked so well about yuneec that I decided to try it out.
I bought a used Q500 + and crashed. I already changed the ESC and the Q500 + already flies! (Fly very well! I loved the first experience)
Now I have a second task... Recover the CGO2 gimbal.
Thank you all.
Welcome Edgar

I'm happy to welcome you to the forum. I hope your stay here will be enjoyable. Feel free to contact any of the Moderators if you have any question or concerns that we can help you with.

Murray

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwclarc1