Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

My Typhoon H is on the way.... Thanks ACES Deals!!! :)

Reaction score
Woohoo, just came in and saw I had a tracking number, mine is being shipped today, should arrive on Thursday! Peter Elin has been great in responding to questions, etc. during this wait that seemed forever due to Yuneec delays.

Anybody else get their tracking number yet???

BTW, I ordered in March.

Woohoo, just came in and saw I had a tracking number, mine is being shipped today, should arrive on Thursday! Peter Elin has been great in responding to questions, etc. during this wait that seemed forever due to Yuneec delays.

Anybody else get their tracking number yet???

BTW, I ordered in March.
LUCKY SON OF A !!!! uber jealous right now

Congrats on being the first to get notice. What state are you in? Look forward to your impressions. I switched dealers while waiting. Hopefully it didn't put me to far back in line.

I'm located in California. ACES has warehouses in several locations including one near Yuneec in SoCal. I don't really know what sort of warehouses these are as we saw the photo of a pallet of backpacks and batteries in a garage about 10 days ago so it might be arrangements with individuals who work out of their homes. So, instead of them having to be shipped cross country and then shipped again, they pick them up directly from Yuneec or receive shipments the same or next day and ship from there. My Typhoon H was shipped via USPS Priority (insured) and should arrive in 2 days just like my backpack and batteries.

I'm located in California. ACES has warehouses in several locations including one near Yuneec in SoCal. I don't really know what sort of warehouses these are as we saw the photo of a pallet of backpacks and batteries in a garage about 10 days ago so it might be arrangements with individuals who work out of their homes. So, instead of them having to be shipped cross country and then shipped again, they pick them up directly from Yuneec or receive shipments the same or next day and ship from there. My Typhoon H was shipped via USPS Priority (insured) and should arrive in 2 days just like my backpack and batteries.

This is done by MANY companies and only makes sense (regardless of 100,000 sq ft warehouse or someone's garage)--- I'm just trying to figure out if the H made it to the East coast already or Peter is shipping them out from California. If from California, and the drones are shipped freight to all…. It is still days away until an East Coast dealer has them to ship out to us.

So, where was your backpack/batteries shipped from?

Mine is being shipped from SoCal, just like my backpack. Shipping label shows RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91701

Hey Hal, Where did you pre-order from? I'm on the east coast as well. Pre-ordered mine from VH Drones. I don't really want to be that person either that is annoying by calling/emailing them asking about it. But it's tempting lol.

Mine is being shipped from SoCal, just like my backpack. Shipping label shows RANCHO CUCAMONGA, CA 91701

That explains why Aces already has the H to ship…. Okay, add 3-5 days wait for mine to arrive at the dealer…

I think Aces is in a great location with this warehouse to fulfill orders….And the folks at Yuneec are very happy to relay this shipping news to all their customers to hopefully relieve all the frustrations we are having over the delays.

Last edited:
Reactions: HarveyC
Hey Hal, Where did you pre-order from? I'm on the east coast as well. Pre-ordered mine from VH Drones. I don't really want to be that person either that is annoying by calling/emailing them asking about it. But it's tempting lol.

I've purposefully not mentioned them in this forum since some of my posts have referenced info they have told me….. And can only feel comfortable stating that they are within 150 miles of NYC.

I asked B&H to provide an order status... The response is:

"Please be advised that your backorder is estimated to arrive at our warehouse by approximately 5/19. As soon as we receive it in stock we will ship your order to you, and e-mail you with the tracking information."

That's 9 days from now before they even receive their order. Are we back to shipping cargo by Pony Express? Looks like end month before I see my baby. <sign>

I talked to Pete of Aces today and he told me mine would be in his second shipment due next week. Since I live in socal I told him I could just swing up there (25 minutes) and pick it up if possible. Aces has a huge advantage by being next door to Yuneec's US hub. They will get there second shipment before some will get there first.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval