Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Need firmware modified to fly above 8000ft witch my Typhoon G Please

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm living in Italy near the Alps. I always go to the mountains above 3000 meters above sea level , maximum 3800 meters. Can you send me the firmware that allows the motors to engage above 8,000 to follow up, because I want to make movies with my Typhoon G of all those beautiful places. Please help me!

Hello!
I'm living in Italy near the Alps. I always go to the mountains above 3000 meters above sea level , maximum 3800 meters. Can you send me the firmware that allows the motors to engage above 8,000 to follow up, because I want to make movies with my Typhoon G of all those beautiful places. Please help me!
Contact Yuneec and ask them for a Waiver to NFZ's and height restrictions. If you go to 3000feet in the Alps, you should still be able to do 400 feet AGL(Above Ground Level) ?:confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: abinder
You will need to talk to Yuneec Europe. Yuneec Uk may help as most people find Yineec Europe (Germany) useless. Google will sort you out.

HELLO, I LIVE IN BOGOTA COLOMBIA AND I PURCHASED THIS DRONE, THE PROBLEM I FACE NOW IS THAT I CANNOT FLY IT HERE BECAUSE OF THE ALTITUDE BLOCK OF 8000FT. I AM AWARE THAT I NEED TO INSTALL SOME SORT OF FIRMWARE BY YUNEEC, TO UNBLOCK THIS.
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE? WHAT ARE THE ACTIONS TO TAKE?

HELLO, I LIVE IN BOGOTA COLOMBIA AND I PURCHASED THIS DRONE, THE PROBLEM I FACE NOW IS THAT I CANNOT FLY IT HERE BECAUSE OF THE ALTITUDE BLOCK OF 8000FT. I AM AWARE THAT I NEED TO INSTALL SOME SORT OF FIRMWARE BY YUNEEC, TO UNBLOCK THIS.
CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS ISSUE? WHAT ARE THE ACTIONS TO TAKE?

You have to contact Yuneec directly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval