Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

****Need these parts****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Gimbal board guard and gimbal board cover. Anyone have these?? Can't find them online20191113_161335.jpeg20191113_160555.jpeg

If you install a new gimbal board it will need the proper calibration which is not possible by the user. The part number for the gimbal board is YUNCGO3P120SVC and the cover, which also comes with the plastic ring around the gimbal board is YUNCGO3P121SVC.

If you install a new gimbal board it will need the proper calibration which is not possible by the user. The part number for the gimbal board is YUNCGO3P120SVC and the cover, which also comes with the plastic ring around the gimbal board is YUNCGO3P121SVC.
Are these parts sold to public even though it says " Authorised service centres only" on website? It seems the parts or more concise sets of parts are US only? I've not seen a lot of those parts on Yuneec EU site, I take it for us it would have to be returned to Yuneec for repairs, another way to make us pay more for the parts in first place and service.

Are these parts sold to public even though it says " Authorised service centres only" on website? It seems the parts or more concise sets of parts are US only? I've not seen a lot of those parts on Yuneec EU site, I take it for us it would have to be returned to Yuneec for repairs, another way to make us pay more for the parts in first place and service.

Here in the US, yes, I have purchased parts from Yuneec that say " Authorized service centers only". of course doing so voids any warranty you may have.

Here in the US, yes, I have purchased parts from Yuneec that say " Authorized service centers only". of course doing so voids any warranty you may have.
Thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval