Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Never happened before

Reaction score
I have been having a problem getting enough satellites which has never been a problem. Ok this is inside my house but I have always been able to get at least 10 inside and 18 outside. I can't go outside now because of the misery of last night's tragedy. The place I like to fly was on the news last night and exactly where I take off from I saw on national news. I'll try in my own private park when it dries out. Besides going outside in my drenched back yard I will wait. If there might be another problem with this, any ideas?

When you’re inside the house, acquiring GPS will always be an undependable process.

If you feel compelled to acquire GPS when indoors you have the option of having a company come out to install a GPS repeater to scratch that itch. BIG $$.

I know that but even outdoors it takes a few minutes to get the GPS acquired even with the satellites showing 18-20 but it has never failed. I will try it outside and hopefully not whine.

Reactions: Steve Carr
I have been having a problem getting enough satellites which has never been a problem. Ok this is inside my house but I have always been able to get at least 10 inside and 18 outside. I can't go outside now because of the misery of last night's tragedy. The place I like to fly was on the news last night and exactly where I take off from I saw on national news. I'll try in my own private park when it dries out. Besides going outside in my drenched back yard I will wait. If there might be another problem with this, any ideas?
If you don't mind me asking, what was the tragedy?

Um the weather in mo. Has been dangerous and dead folks are proof that it's not a great time to be flying.

Was it raining while you were trying to acquire satellites? Rain clouds and rain can interfere with satellite acquisition.

The weather when I booted up was sunny. It's weird because the fact that this was only within the last week means that I did something dumb or just trying to find an answer. I will take it in the backyard and give it a whirl.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz