Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Breeze Accessory

Does anyone know if the NVidia shield controller with tablet work? It makes sense that it would then use fpv normal mode

I tried with the made for apple steelseries nimbus last night but it is not reconized by the app.

I am now interested in buying the Breeze because of this controller? Is it worth it for fpv? Much latency?

The controller is listed on the Yuneec website but I can't see how to buy...

It is not for sale yet although it should be any day from what I have read that's why I am trying different controllers. However I am extremely shocked that the steel series made for Apple does not work this leads me to believe that No controller other than the yuneec one is going to work

Reactions: Brent D
My hope is that the analog controller will allow for more subtle and better controlled movement of the breeze.

I just received the controller tonight after ordering off their website last week the day it went on sale. I have only used it in the house but what a world of difference it makes. Very responsive handling. I was on the fence of even keeping the breeze due to the virtual controls, it just didn't feel like the RC control I was used to. I am really excited to fly it more now, no lag at all and I would say a bargain at $69, even if it didn't include the FPV goggles which i may not even use.

I bought the gamesir g3s controller online (Black color) and tried it on LGV10 android marshmallow. So far no luck. The breeze app recognizes the bluetooth controller and connects to it but unfortunately the buttons don't work. So, I'm sending back my g3s and wait for the yuneec version.

Must be the g3s controller firmware that makes the difference?

I was able to pull the controller description menu but just one time and did not work again. :/

jD's post states you need to hit a couple of buttons to pair properly. X button and power button I think. Try that?

jD's post states you need to hit a couple of buttons to pair properly. X button and power button I think. Try that?

I tried (A + Home) for Andoid with mouse option and (B + Home for Android only) both didn't work. It paired to my phone but none of the controller buttons or joystick work.

I even tried the IOS and PS3 for pairing but they didnt work for Android as expected.

Btw, X + Home is pairing to usb device.

Let me know if you got any other suggestion before I return this tomorrow. :)

correction above****

Last edited:
By the way, JD's post on the other thread is talking about G3 not G3s. So we need somebody generous enough to test and prove the G3.

Reactions: Reggie

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval