Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New CGO3+ Camera from Yuneec!

Excellent posts. My learning curve is reducing exponentially. I am very excited to get my H in. Although I fear I will have to RMA the camera immediately due to poor focus.

Side note: Is it possible to adjust ISO / shutter speed with gorgeous mode on?

Last edited:
The DNG may have better white balance but IMO the JPG looks sharper.

Look at the buildings in the back ground.

Overall looks like you got a good camera.

Thanks. I tried sharpening the DNG but there is only so much you can do before sharpening begins to create artifacts around edges.

Excellent posts. My learning curve is reducing exponentially. I am very excited to get my H in. Although I fear I will have to RMA the camera immediately due to poor focus.

Side note: would image processing be any type of benefit for the pre-programmed "gorgeous" mode? Is it possible to adjust ISO with gorgeous mode on?

The poor focus doesn't occur on all cameras, but it seems to be an inherent problem on the left side and lower bottom for some strange reason. You may luck in and get a perfect camera!

When you are in CAMERA mode you have Manual control over White Balance, ISO and Shutter Speed.

When you are in VIDEO mode you have Manual control over White Balance, FPS - Image size, Exposure, ISO & Shutter Speed.

GORGEOUS mode in CAMERA and VIDEO will give you the sharpest image with the brightest colors. Perfect if you just want to use the pictures/video right out of the camera and email them away or post to YouTube.

If you wish to post process CAMERA stills or VIDEO outside the camera in a post processing software program, then you only have the option of NATURAL & RAW. Attempting to post process GORGEOUS would not be enjoyable.

Reactions: TopFlightTexas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erothots