Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New drone in the fleet

Reaction score
I spent a little time learning the New Typhoon H today - and my overall impression is WOW! The Typhoon Q500 and G are both great drones - which is why I stayed with the Yuneec brand, but being quad rotors I expected the Typhoon H to be notably better - and it did not disappoint. The stability is just way beyond what I expected. There are so many features that it took me a while to fly it with the same confidence as my Q500 - but the learning curve is not steep at all. This thing is like a bullet! After flying enough to deplete two batteries I christened the drone in the customary fashion and added strobing white LED's. I have a pond on my property and geese migrate through a lot - my neighbor flies RC planes and he has white strobes on top of his birds and they deter them nicely. Untitled.jpgUntitled 2.jpgUntitled 3.jpg

Reactions: NorWiscPilot
I spent a little time learning the New Typhoon H today - and my overall impression is WOW! The Typhoon Q500 and G are both great drones - which is why I stayed with the Yuneec brand, but being quad rotors I expected the Typhoon H to be notably better - and it did not disappoint. The stability is just way beyond what I expected. There are so many features that it took me a while to fly it with the same confidence as my Q500 - but the learning curve is not steep at all. This thing is like a bullet! After flying enough to deplete two batteries I christened the drone in the customary fashion and added strobing white LED's. I have a pond on my property and geese migrate through a lot - my neighbor flies RC planes and he has white strobes on top of his birds and they deter them nicely. View attachment 11544View attachment 11545View attachment 11546

Welcome to Club H!

Where did you get those lights ?! those look cool !

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wccannabis