Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New England sites

You are making me home sick. Do you have something against n.h.? Lol. I was born and raised there.
"LIVE FREE OR DIE" love that state, spent alot of time there? Military, laconia, hampton beach, and lets not forget the mountains skiing... Come back, you wont be sorry ?

Attachments

• nh.jpg
    nh.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 9
Actually I would be sorry. I remember when it was known as the granite state. Even most of farther to already far right laughed at live free or die. I am embarrassed to have any license that threatens to kill me. I grew up with military around all during the post ww11 era because my father was in charge of a naval flight school in Keene. I miss all skiing believe me but I don't think we are on the same page. I was there last year and stayed over night in Keene and I actually cried by what I saw. I will never go back. I am sorry for using this forum and won't again for pm. I will go back to Vermont happily and was supposed to be at a ceremony last june. It was canceled because of covid. It was a ceremony celebrating my father and other pioneers of aviation in Northern New England. He was pretty much the Lindberg of Vermont, n.h. and Maine. He taught abe Lincoln's grand daughter how to fly. I knew none of this because he never talked about the fun part of his life. I am leaving you guys because I sense it's time. Let's just say I have given up on this country. Good luck and for you mask-me-nots on here, think of others ok? Laus deo

Wow I'm sorry I went there, never meant for this to happen, was only making light. Hope you accept my sincere apologies
Johnny. Must be another issue here. You did nothing wrong but some have feelings and sensitivity that we can't comprehend. I'm sure we all accept both of you for who you are and what each and every one of us has experienced in our seperate lives. This is one of the few forums I have looked at in all aspects as a respectful serious site.Our members as a whole are great pilots helpful and just full of their own ideals.None of us ever want to hurt anyone or cause any bad feelings. The whole world is in a mess right now.Keep the faith whatever you may believe in and Peace be to all. KC

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval