Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New firmware release confirmed !

Reaction score
Dear all,
I just received a reply from Yuneec UK to an email I sent in regards to the (no-)landing issues I have with my H.
They confirm that a new firmware will be released in the next couple of days, fixing this issue, and most probably other issues as well I guess .
Really happy to hear this !

"Hi,
[...}
There is a brand new firmware that will be released in the next couple of days that has been written to combat the issues you talk of.
Give this a try as I think you will be very surprised.
[...]
Yuneec UK "

Last edited:
Reactions: Graeme Buckley
Hopefully it's 'very surprised' at how well it works and how it fixes everyone's problems!

Hopefully it's 'very surprised' at how well it works and how it fixes everyone's problems!

Not 'everyone' has a problem. I've been flying my H for a few months now (with different firmware versions) and can't fault it. There seem to be a few members with some issues, but let's also remember that there are many more out there that have no such issues and are probably too busy flying to spend time on the forums...

Oh yes, by everyone I mean everyone that has problems. I also have never had any problems until the odd non-landing issue on my last flight. It seems like the majority of people are on these forums to find help about various issues. I am on here to find out about people's problems so I am prepared if they ever happen to me. When the non-landing issue happened I knew exactly what to try and didn't panic, once out of GPS mode it landed absolutely fine. I then checked the logs to see the issue and reported to Yuneec. If I wasn't a forum member it probably would've confused the **** out of me!

It seems like the majority of people are on these forums to find help about various issues. I am on here to find out about people's problems so I am prepared if they ever happen to me. ........ If I wasn't a forum member it probably would've confused the **** out of me!

Yes, for sure - these forums are very helpful places for us all. I've learnt a lot by reading posts/threads from other members.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Every time an upgrade/fix comes out I have NO idea what new problems it will introduce. Even after sending my H in a couple weeks ago, its still not right. It will flash the Compass Warning message and start flying on its own....

Sure I'd like mine fixed so that its trustworthy and predictable, but who knows what new/worse/different issues it will introduce...

I think (hope) Yuneec realise this after their flurry of updates to fix updates. I'm hoping this latest one has been a while coming because it's been thoroughly tested. I think I read on here somewhere that there was a link for a Beta version briefly for some people to test it. We can only keep our fingers crossed that this is the firmware that introduces no problems but solves many for people.

Reactions: Baymax
It's still the last update on the website. .23 on the ST 16. Check your versions with the controller settings window to see where you are. If it's flying fine and you're happy I'd leave it alone as a lot of us experienced problems after the last firmware updates and do hope the new rumored firmware here is ready soon, properly tested, and more stable. I like the camera settings added to the trim controls so I am using the latest firmware. I have a new TH coming today so I'm hoping that it behaves and if it is, I'm jumping on a second for the new price.

My H is being delivered today, should I look for and install the updates even though its brand new?
Did you buy it directly from Yuneec? Because if you bought it from a retailer while it is still brand new it could have been sitting on the shelf for months. You could be a couple updates behind. If you buy directly from Yuneec I wounder if they check and update the firmware before they ship them?

Did you buy it directly from Yuneec? Because if you bought it from a retailer while it is still brand new it could have been sitting on the shelf for months. You could be a couple updates behind. If you buy directly from Yuneec I wounder if they check and update the firmware before they ship them?
Most retailers won't open products to check updates. When the Blade Cgroma came out the first firmware was garbage and would cause flyaways. At the shop I work at we would offer to update the craft in store and teach the customer how to do it in case of future updates. Never opened one before purchase, people don't like pre opened stuff at full price.

You will see in about 3 weeks why I own three of them...stay tuned.
You should attach the a wizard to each and tell them to orbit each other.

Reactions: Rubik

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz