Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Forum Software

Gallery attachments don't seem to be working. Just see the link and not the pictures.

EVEN WORSE. No pictures in the Gallery/Attachments. Says I have none. Ouch. Says everyone's is missing/gone.
Looking into this now. Appears that the upgrade on media didn't go as planned. The media is still there but attempting to get the database in a good state to connect everything.

Hey all. We've spent countless hours on the media issue and determined that the upgrade process didn't work as planned. Some of the data was still there but not enough to justify the amount of additional work it would take to get it that small portion of images back up. So, it looks like we'll need to start from scratch on the media section of this forum.

Sorry about this. We didn't anticipate issues with that addon so the upgrade process was not fully tested before running it here.

Reactions: film drone
I have used Chrome and Safari on my iPhone 7 with no problems. My Windows 10 Pro ThinkPad has no trouble on Chrome and Edge browsers, but there is no dynamic width scaling using the IE 11 browser.

Not an issue per say... I miss the "New Replies" tab...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VertCold22