Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New from Ireland

Reaction score
New user from Ireland. I have been looking at getting a decent quality drone for a while and DJI drones have never appealed to me. I have all but serttled for a Yuneec and joined just to get more information.
Hoping that I can pull the trigger on a unit sometime in the new year.

Welcome aboard! Many Yuneec models to choose from. Seems like they all have their idiosyncrasies and problems, but this seems to be the place to learn what they all are and decide which model will suit your needs, and more importantly which set of idiosyncrasies you will be comfortable with! :rolleyes:

There are so many fantastic contributors here, and I have learned so much in a short period of time it is amazing. I can almost fool anybody into thinking I know what I'm doing and what I'm talkin'bout!
...Yes, it's that good!:)

Reactions: LinsonW and DaveyM
Welcome to YuneecPilots!

As the others above have posted, there is a wealth of information in this forum. Both general information that applies to most all drone technologies and product specific information for Yuneec’s product line.

Our members range from rank beginners to well seasoned professionals. We learn and share with each other and maintain a civil atmosphere. You will find answers to most questions you have by using the forum search tool (the magnifying glass icon). If that fails you, just start a new thread in the area you need clarification in.

Reactions: DaveyM
What part of Ireland are you from?

There is a lot of beauty to take pics and video of there. It’s a bucket list place for me. I’d love to golf in the day and play fiddle in the local pubs at night and spend a whole summer going from place to place there. Kind of a pipe dream, but would still like to do it.

What part of Ireland are you from?

There is a lot of beauty to take pics and video of there. It’s a bucket list place for me. I’d love to golf in the day and play fiddle in the local pubs at night and spend a whole summer going from place to place there. Kind of a pipe dream, but would still like to do it.

I'm on the east coast, around the Boyne valley.
If you get a chance you should come over but head for the west coast. It's less developed and more traditional.
Finding a golf course here is absolutely no problem at all. Finding a pub to play your fiddle is a little harder but there are generally some pubs around that do have open sessions once or twice a week so it's not impossible.

Thanks for the heads up Davey!

The idea with the pubs was to sit in with some of the traditional musicians and hone my skills as well as just mixing with everyday folk. Most of my ancestry is Irish, and like most I’m proud of it.

Part of the reason for a summer long visit instead of a one or two week whirlwind spree like most tourists.

When you decide on an aircraft be sure to join our Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It’s fun and helps to have an excuse to go fly.

Reactions: DoomMeister
Here Here! Irish Coastal photos and videos for all!

Well that explains EVERYTHING!;)

I am not opinionated! I’m Irish!

My wife found a lot of drone footage of coastal Ireland on YouTube. Even the area that was used in one of the Harry Potter films. Very beautiful area.

This is where my family are from originally. Still go there during the summer.
My grandads old house is so far West that if the next westerly landfall is Newfoundland .

Reactions: DCH and DoomMeister

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiebeedigital