Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New h plus out of the box check for issues

Ok, I’ll tell you what; to not keep posting a million things at once, I’ll update everything and come back to the board in an hour or so and we can go from there. I’m not putting this thing in the air until I’m 100 certain I know what I’m doing. I’m probably just rushing getting it out of box and turning on etc. I’ll breath and relax a bit first.

I appreciate the assistance, but the real sense module will have to be looked into further.

I implore you NOT to update but if that is what you wish, I hope it goes well. I also agree you are no where near familiar enough with this system to fly it yet and taking your time will be the best approach. If you jump over some of the issues and the update adds new ones you won't know what was working before and whether to roll back or not. I know you've heard me say this before but I just wanted to say it again. Best of luck I'll be back later.

I implore you NOT to update but if that is what you wish, I hope it goes well. I also agree you are no where near familiar enough with this system to fly it yet and taking your time will be the best approach. If you jump over some of the issues and the update adds new ones you won't know what was working before and whether to roll back or not. I know you've heard me say this before but I just wanted to say it again. Best of luck I'll be back later.

Ok no update yet.

What I suggest is that you first establish whether or not your Plus is a keeper by going through those steps I outlined above. Once you're there, that will be the time to update and I think you'll have a good chance for it to go well.

So where are we at in the list? I know you booted up (and took the gimbal guard off) does the camera work and transmit to the ST okay? Do the gimbal pan and tilt work smoothly?

What I suggest is that you first establish whether or not your Plus is a keeper by going through those steps I outlined above. Once you're there, that will be the time to update and I think you'll have a good chance for it to go well.

So where are we at in the list? I know you booted up (and took the gimbal guard off) does the camera work and transmit to the ST okay? Do the gimbal pan and tilt work smoothly?

Yes camera is good to go, boots, pic/vid ok.

I’m going through other checks now.

Are you available for pm in an hour or two? If not no worries

Omg ty..hahahahaha gimbal guard was in it. Hahahahaha barely even knew ur was there

When I got my first H Pro, it took crappy pictures. Really had me stumped. Once I peeled off the protective film, took great pictures.

First off I check the seller out see how many items they have sold there rating if they sold 9000 items with a 100% score they should be good. Look at comments see what other people are saying do not buy from a seller with 0 items sold. Send a message and talk to them most of them are as worried as you that the item will arrive in good working order.

Reactions: Done-guy
When I got my first H Pro, it took crappy pictures. Really had me stumped. Once I peeled off the protective film, took great pictures.

I actually bought one of those red gimbal lock cover because I 100% saw myself leaving the original one on during flight more than once in the future, there was just no way that wasn’t going to happen again. That original one is tiny. Yuneec can make a great bird but then do something stupid and make the gimbal mount barely visible. I’ve read the enhanced manual 20x through, Ive even read numerous posts about others leaving it on by mistake...yet in spite of all that it still got me. Lol

I was constantly leaving the camera lens cover on but then I stuck a piece of red electrical tape across the on button as a reminder it works and it does not stop you pressing the on off button on the drone, it's always the simple things that work [emoji849]

I don't want to get too off-topic (H+) but...

When I first got my Mavic 2 Pro, I was flying around the backyard snapping pictures. It was right at sunset so I popped it up to 200" to get some shots of downtown Fort Worth and the setting sun. I must have snapped 100+ as the sun hit the horizon, went down, and the immediate horizon glow before bringing it down. Excited, I ran inside, pulled the card to load the images, and find the goodies. NO IMAGES. WTF?? Turns out the whole time I was just "focusing" the camera.

NEVER have made that mistake again.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Pilot
I don't want to get too off-topic (H+) but...

When I first got my Mavic 2 Pro, I was flying around the backyard snapping pictures. It was right at sunset so I popped it up to 200" to get some shots of downtown Fort Worth and the setting sun. I must have snapped 100+ as the sun hit the horizon, went down, and the immediate horizon glow before bringing it down. Excited, I ran inside, pulled the card to load the images, and find the goodies. NO IMAGES. WTF?? Turns out the whole time I was just "focusing" the camera.

NEVER have made that mistake again.

Haha, that’s a good story..we all get a little excited from time to time I suppose.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss