Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New H video

Another Typhoon H camera video. In my opinion, in this video & others recently posted, I notice that the highlights are blown out (watch sequence where camera is pointing straight down). An ND 8 filter or possibly a polarizer filter could resolve this. Something I'll have to test out when I get a chance to test this baby out.

Also take note that not all of the footage is known to be shot with a Typhoon H... Could even be a Q500 as the second craft or a Phantom? Check it out...

Last edited:
I agree!
So I was thinking the all in one controller was better than DJI's separate controller and monitor setup.
But I see in the video if you want something better your still using two.
But it does have way more functionality, lets see if the screen is coated to reflect sunlight like my ipad mini 4 when it comes out

I agree!

But it does have way more functionality, lets see if the screen is coated to reflect sunlight like my ipad mini 4 when it comes out

Even on my iPad mini 4 I still need a full shield in the sun to see it clearly.

I would like to see a paper white monochrome screen like I had on my Panasonic work computer.
The more the sun hit it the sharper it became, the clarity was amazing, I can do without the color on the monitor.

Reactions: DroneClone
Even on my iPad mini 4 I still need a full shield in the sun to see it clearly.

I would like to see a paper white monochrome screen like I had on my Panasonic work computer.
The more the sun hit it the sharper it became, the clarity was amazing, I can do without the color on the monitor.
Agree!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop