Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New member from NJ and NH

Reaction score
Hello, new member from NJ and NH. Just figuring how this forum works. I will start with a question. I have a Q500. I notice on Amazon they sell rotor blade replacements and there all different prices. How do you know if there good or not. Same with batteries.

Reactions: AML
Welcome,
this a great forum. The people here are friendly. You and your husband are offered the opportunity to share your projects, thoughts and questions as well as learn about technique's you might not have been aware of and let's not forget about equipment enhancements. Best wishes.

Last edited:
Thank you. I have already seen the benefits of being a part of this forum. It has or oven very helpful in trying to learn and understand some of the lingo
used. The worst of course are those people that try to explain somethings to me assuming I understand what many of these acronyms mean. Of if I get 3 answers to the same question and they contradict each other.
However, all of this is better then trying to figure out on your own. I actually like this one much better then the Yuneec Forum. I find that one hard to navigate.

I have a question. Let say you reply to a question that I posted. And then a get another person replies to the same question and then even a 3rd person replies.
Ok, if I respond to your reply first, being that the 2nd and 3rd person also responded to the question will they be able to see the reply that I post to your reply.

Reactions: AML
I have a question. Let say you reply to a question that I posted. And then a get another person replies to the same question and then even a 3rd person replies.
Ok, if I respond to your reply first, being that the 2nd and 3rd person also responded to the question will they be able to see the reply that I post to your reply.
Yes, because it would all be the same thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval