Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New Owner of Typhoon H

Reaction score
Hello all,

I had a Q500 4K it crashed and I recently purchased in Nov 2017 Typhoon H with real sense. I took it out finally over the weekend first time flying it. Definitely different than the Q , much better IMO. But the controller whoa so much more too it. One question I have I tried using the Pan control camera seemed to move left to right but i put it back to center and as I came in towards myself to land I noticed the camera was still panned one way and not centered but the dial was. Shouldn't it go back to center once the dial is centered?

Rick, The Typhoon H is not very forgiving of certain switches being flipped or in some cases not understood, So I would agree with AH-1G that you could spend some time learning what each does, In particular the ones on the right, all of the ones on the left pertain to camera movement and won't get you in trouble per see but a couple on the right have taken out many unsuspecting pilots that didn't fully understand their use.

Reactions: AH-1G
Hi Rick; I found the vast array of controls on the ST-16 a little intimidating. An entrepreneur out of Estes Park, CO operates a company called 'Signs of Life'. Among his many products is a set of function labels for the Typhoon H and ST-16. I bought and installed a set. Definitely helps keep me straight on what control does what.

Jim

I know all about Angle and smart mode from my Q500 and the ST10 just the ST16 has little more too it and yes I need to find some good videos on it which I did . Thank you all for the comments

Hi Rick; I found the vast array of controls on the ST-16 a little intimidating. An entrepreneur out of Estes Park, CO operates a company called 'Signs of Life'. Among his many products is a set of function labels for the Typhoon H and ST-16. I bought and installed a set. Definitely helps keep me straight on what control does what.

Jim
And, the Estes Park "entrepreneur" has just moved his drone sticker site to www.UAVstickers.com. Definitely worth checking this out.

Reactions: rdonson

Jim

Link or website? This could be a lifesaver for most

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vbd777