Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New pilot

Reaction score
Hello all, I am a proud owner of the Typhoon H pro. Haven't piloted it yet as it has been cold and windy. I have piloted drones though i also own a parrot bebop 2. Any tips on first flight with Typhoon will be greatly appreciated

Reactions: Prince R Harden
Hello all, I am a proud owner of the Typhoon H pro. Haven't piloted it yet as it has been cold and windy. I have piloted drones though i also own a parrot bebop 2. Any tips on first flight with Typhoon will be greatly appreciated
Do not fly in Smart Mode unless you understand in characteristics! ?

Read, read, read!?
You will enjoy the H, make sure you calibrate the compass correctly.
Take your time to learn no reason to rush. When using video make sure you have the proper SD card. Do not use the one that came with the H to record video..

Attachments

• TYPHOON H USER MANUAL Vcho3-1.pdf
    4.5 MB · Views: 5
For the first few flights leave the camera off of the TH Pro. Get familiar with how it responds to your control inputs and takeoffs and landings. During takeoff be sure the rate control is in rabbit mode so the aircraft gets airborne quickly. Always takeoff and land with the front facing into the wind and leave the right stick neutral as you land and deactivate the motors. Once you feel like you have a good feel for how the TH handles, you can then attach the CGO3+.

The TH Pro is a joy to fly and the CGO3+ is a very capable camera. Have fun and fly safe.

sure... take baby steps... learn your controls and uav...
and some people may differ. but I never do any updates unless there is a real need for it... if it ain't broke, don't fix it...

Reactions: Chroma Pilot
Hello hi there one of the things you need to do before flying make sure it's calibrated one of the things I found out is to make sure it is calibrated before flying one thing I did find out that I haven't heard anybody else speak about is to calibrated without da Gama being on it it also tell you that in the manual which I did not find out until later I think my manual has been upgraded also watch videos of it being calibrated but out to gamble it seems to work better when you do it that way I have one myself I had plenty of problems without the realize the main thing to do is to calibrated but doubt that Gilmore West you calibrated you can also test it out before you put together Malan to make sure it is study in the air for about 10 minutes and it will let you know whether not it is working fine I am relatively new at this but I have been doing a lot of research and I found out in the UK day do it a lot different than they do it here in America and I found out it works better the way do it how fun and enjoy it and be careful

If you receive my first message I made a mistake on a lot of things that I said excuse me what I meant to say was make sure you calibrated it before you fly take the gamble off and then calibrated which is better to do I found out it seems to work fine once you calibrated without the gamble make sure you fly it up in about 10 the and let it sit for 10 minutes to find that you and Jeff are Stan Steele why Indiana if you do not have any problem you are ready to go make sure you calibrate everything this also been worried about make sure you in a clear location I found out you don't have to be in a really clear location make sure before calibration you set off the real sense make sure all switches is straight up and then proceed once again enjoy your Typhoon H Pro down the road it will come in handy hope to hear from you soon or later I'm not often bother the computer but I will be checking periodically thank you and enjoy

If you receive my first message I made a mistake on a lot of things that I said excuse me what I meant to say was make sure you calibrated it before you fly take the gamble off and then calibrated which is better to do I found out it seems to work fine once you calibrated without the gamble make sure you fly it up in about 10 the and let it sit for 10 minutes to find that you and Jeff are Stan Steele why Indiana if you do not have any problem you are ready to go make sure you calibrate everything this also been worried about make sure you in a clear location I found out you don't have to be in a really clear location make sure before calibration you set off the real sense make sure all switches is straight up and then proceed once again enjoy your Typhoon H Pro down the road it will come in handy hope to hear from you soon or later I'm not often bother the computer but I will be checking periodically thank you and enjoy

Thankyou for contributing, but your post is very hard to read and understand.

The following is a excerpt from the Posting Standards in the Community Rules:

Posts should be well formatted. Use paragraphs, punctuation, and capital letters appropriately.

Thankyou for contributing, but your post is very hard to read and understand.

The following is a excerpt from the Posting Standards in the Community Rules:

Posts should be well formatted. Use paragraphs, punctuation, and capital letters appropriately.
Sorry about that my dad I did not think to check the message before I sign it you should be receiving something else that I said. I am sorta kinda new and all this stuff but I will retire with better words thank you.

I only pointed it out because your posts were one continuous flow of words with no punctuation. Very difficult to read.

Is English your primary language, or are you using a translation program to convert to English?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430