Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

New to Typhoon but not to UAV's

Reaction score
Good morning all, glad to be part of the community. I recently purchased a Typhoon H plus to expand my piloting capabilities. I am a manned commercial pilot and Instrument Flight Instructor with about 5k hours accumulated over the last 45 years. I am also a UAV operator flying Shadow and ScanEagle overseas for the last 10 or so years accumulating about 2k hours unmanned. Given the state of affairs with UAV's and drones (I hate that word) I decided I needed to get experience with the class one segment of the industry. I am happy to say that I have already benefited from the Yuneec Pilots community and forum. My new (to me) Typhoon H Plus appears to be brand new and unused but had very old software. Thanks to this community I was able to find the "Way To Fix Drone Project" and step through the manual firmware upgrades. Thanks to everyone who contributed to that very informative document. Thanks again guys and girls for the great source of information.

It's good to have you on the forum. Your knowledge will be helpful to many. The folks on this forum have a wealth of knowledge and experience as you have already learned from Tom's WTFD project information. All the best.

Welcome to YuneecPilots!

Glad to have another “pilot” join the ranks. Keeping abreast of the changes coming in the UAV world should be a cakewalk for you.

You are going to really enjoy the H+. It is a great aircraft to fly and the C23 takes top notch photos and video.

Reactions: 7cyclops

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop